If You Don't Do It Right The First Time, You Always Have To Do It Over

You seem to have conveniently forgotten reality - the strong objections from the Pentagon and several members of Congress - both Iraq and US negotiators expected the SOFA agreement to be completed. In fact, a tentative agreement was reached, but the Obama regime pulled the rug out from under the negotiations.

Yes --- you can look it up.

I don't need to look it up, you know why there was no agreement on anything? Because it wasn't going to happen. They didn't want us there, of course at the time ISIS wasn't running wild there but that's how shit goes.

Werbung:
I don't need to look it up, you know why there was no agreement on anything? Because it wasn't going to happen. They didn't want us there, of course at the time ISIS wasn't running wild there but that's how shit goes.

You're right -- you don't have to look it up.

After all, why confuse yourself with facts? They are SUCH inconvenient little bastards, aren't they?

Oil is no longer important. Iraq has few known reserves. The war was not fought for this. It was fought for philosophy or religion and pride. THe USA had to hit back at some Arabs after 9'11. Iraq was convenient target. There are now no interest in Iraq for the West is worth fighting for.

Oil is no longer important. Iraq has few known reserves. The war was not fought for this. It was fought for philosophy or religion and pride. THe USA had to hit back at some Arabs after 9'11. Iraq was convenient target. There are now no interest in Iraq for the West is worth fighting for.

You're demonstrating a lack of understanding of the geopolitical realities of the Middle East. You need to do a little studying.

Iraq is the #3 exporter in the world.

You can't do over your life. Whats done is done. If we can undo our lives id would go back to age 6 and try to do it right and then graduate and id would had a great job by now.

You can't do over your life. Whats done is done. If we can undo our lives id would go back to age 6 and try to do it right and then graduate and id would had a great job by now.
If life is that simple then please plead your case to todays' college grads who are severely in debt with no job ....

‘Taking a nap’: Obama team accused of underestimating Iraq unrest

This is nothing more than grand standing from the rank and file leftist GOP. Bohener has his head so far up Obama's ass how could he not have seen this coming?

Everything Obama has done has been to protect Al Qaeda and his muslim brothers giving them every opportunity possible to increase their power.

Now the GOP is trying to distance themselves from Obama, by accusing him of being asleep. How could he be asleep on this topic when all of his efforts were to make this happen? Asleep hell, .... more like "successful"!

The only problem is Bohener's constituents are not low/no information sheeple types like democrat constituents and see right through his games.

Grand standing will not help the GOP with the informed American citizen.

you know evrytime you make the stupid claim Obama is a Muslim, you just look like a mindless fuck

I did not say that Iraq had no oil, Just it was not the main reason for the conflict. Saud Arabia has more oil but no conflict as it sinni. By the way I do have four degrees.

Werbung:
"Iraq has few known reserves."
Yes you did say. It did have much to do with the attemots to form a new government as the oil was localized in only two areas leaving the third in a quandry.
And I have three dogs, so what ? If you make statements that are blatantly incorrect a hundred degrees mean nothing.

I did not say that Iraq had no oil, Just it was not the main reason for the conflict. Saud Arabia has more oil but no conflict as it sinni. By the way I do have four degrees.

Back