If unemployment has "dropped" to 8.3%, why are 849,000 *more* people unemployed?

Thanks for another spot on example of what I said about the extreme left.

It couldn't be much brighter of a picture.

Werbung:
Funny how we have lived for centuries without brokers, but have always needed nurses!

we have had financial markets as long as we've had money (remember those money changers Jesus ran out of the Temple ? and they were not new at that time).

Once again, it doesn't seem to matter what I bring in for debate, the wolves read EVERYTHING I post withonly ONEfocus: How can we best deny everything she says, and prove her wrong, no matter if she has a point.

if you cannot demonstrate your point, have you made one ?

I guess i shouldn't be surprised, as this is the attitude Obama haters have learned to take with anyone who doesn't hate Obama.

disagreeing with BOs policies does not equal hate

A pack of wolves, who, even among those who seem to have a good, functionning mind, prefer to temporarely (i hope) shut down their ability for fair, constructive critical thinking rather than recognize even the smallest sliver of truth and reason presented by someone Who appreciates and admires the President.

I'm certain that BO appreciates your appreciation and admiration

And I believe we ALL had a chance to watch children. . Mostly our own or children in our family or neighborhood.

you seemed to believe that I did not have an appreciation of the job of a child care worker.

Just as most of us have managed our assets and played with on-line stock investing. . .

thanks for making my point.

Do i need to remind you i was talking about career, earning a living? Making enough money to be alloed to experience that "easy" upward mobility?

upward mobility was never easy, you had to want it

we have had financial markets as long as we've had money (remember those money changers Jesus ran out of the Temple ? and they were not new at that time).

if you cannot demonstrate your point, have you made one ?

disagreeing with BOs policies does not equal hate

I'm certain that BO appreciates your appreciation and admiration

you seemed to believe that I did not have an appreciation of the job of a child care worker.

thanks for making my point.

upward mobility was never easy, you had to want it

1. Financial market have NEVER been as complicated and lack as much integrity and honesty as they have done over the last 10 years.
And. . .thanks for making my point that Jesus would certainly not approve of them.
2. It is not because you refuse to understand something that my point has not been made. . .it has just not been accepted by you and other close minded people with bad faith.
3. You are correct, disagreeing with SOME of Obama's (or anyone else's) policies doesn't mean hate. The constant insults directed by you and some (most) of the posters in this forum toward the President (and his family), the gratuitous bashing, and the refusal to recognnize ANY of his action as positive . . .that denotes irrational hatred.
4. I am certain that Obama doesn't care much about MY appreciation and admiration. . . no more that he cares about your constant (therefore irrational) bashing. Obama is a pragmatic, as he should be.
5. I believe you have NO understanding of what child development workers and professional child care workers go through. . .and for what pay.
6. No problem. . .you are looking at "caring for a child at home" as an easy, general thing to do. . .and I am comparing it to day trading on your lap top in your spare times. You either consider child care as a career and a career as a broker evenly, or you are comparing apples and oranges.
7. Upward mobility has never been easy. . .today it is close to impossible for 80% of the people in this country. The "American Dream" is no more than that. . .a dream, no more a reality!

1. Financial market have NEVER been as complicated and lack as much integrity and honesty as they have done over the last 10 years.

This smacks of a lack of a good learning of history. Much like those that say things are more nasty now in rhetoric than they have ever been. Simply not true.

if they are complicated thank regulation and a shrinking world

And. . .thanks for making my point that Jesus would certainly not approve of them.

Jesus objected to where they were conducting business as it violated Jewish law. my point was that there have been financial marketeers for a long long time.

2. It is not because you refuse to understand something that my point has not been made. . .it has just not been accepted by you and other close minded people with bad faith.

correct, its because yu have failed to make your point, not my fault.

3. You are correct, disagreeing with SOME of Obama's (or anyone else's) policies doesn't mean hate. The constant insults directed by you and some (most) of the posters in this forum toward the President (and his family), the gratuitous bashing, and the refusal to recognnize ANY of his action as positive . . .that denotes irrational hatred.

as pointed out I have agreed with his actions that were positive and beneficial to the country.

4. I am certain that Obama doesn't care much about MY appreciation and admiration. . . no more that he cares about your constant (therefore irrational) bashing. Obama is a pragmatic, as he should be.

you are correct, he doesn't care a bit about his supporters but if he were pragmatic he would not have thrarted growth just because it was not in acceptable industries.

5. I believe you have NO understanding of what child development workers and professional child care workers go through. . .and for what pay.

moving the goal posts again with child development workers ? believe what you will, I know what I know and you now nothing of the financial marketplace or zoo keeping it seems.

6. No problem. . .you are looking at "caring for a child at home" as an easy, general thing to do. . .and I am comparing it to day trading on your lap top in your spare times. You either consider child care as a career and a career as a broker evenly, or you are comparing apples and oranges.

n o, you are attempting to take a tangent from professional brokers to e-traders. of course there are people whose career is in childcare, as there are zoo workers as well as career RNs and brokers (to avoid confusing your selected comparisons) and all have worth and value. the compensation of which, however, are a factor of skillset and market demand as are all careers.

7. Upward mobility has never been easy. . .today it is close to impossible for 80% of the people in this country. The "American Dream" is no more than that. . .a dream, no more a reality!

it was closer to impossible in Europe and the east by a huge degree. you were literally born into a guild and changing caste ? fat chance. thatw why the world (including you it seems) flocked to America. and as your own chosen data demonstrates, your claim is simply not so.

fed honcho Ben Bernake agrees 8.3% isn't great news

“It is very important to look not just at the unemployment rate, which reflects only people who are actively seeking work,” Bernanke said today in response to questions at a hearing before the Senate Budget Committee in Washington. “There are also a lot of people who are either out of the labor force because they don’t think they can find work” or in part- time jobs.

if they are complicated thank regulation and a shrinking world

Jesus objected to where they were conducting business as it violated Jewish law. my point was that there have been financial marketeers for a long long time.

correct, its because yu have failed to make your point, not my fault.

as pointed out I have agreed with his actions that were positive and beneficial to the country.

you are correct, he doesn't care a bit about his supporters but if he were pragmatic he would not have thrarted growth just because it was not in acceptable industries.

moving the goal posts again with child development workers ? believe what you will, I know what I know and you now nothing of the financial marketplace or zoo keeping it seems.

n o, you are attempting to take a tangent from professional brokers to e-traders. of course there are people whose career is in childcare, as there are zoo workers as well as career RNs and brokers (to avoid confusing your selected comparisons) and all have worth and value. the compensation of which, however, are a factor of skillset and market demand as are all careers.

it was closer to impossible in Europe and the east by a huge degree. you were literally born into a guild and changing caste ? fat chance. thatw why the world (including you it seems) flocked to America. and as your own chosen data demonstrates, your claim is simply not so.

Oh dear! What a bunch of bull s. . .!

sorry if I can't draw you a picture or hit you over the head to help you understand my point. . .

And, it is not exactly the gold rush or the glamour of Hollywood who brought me to the US!

It was LOVE, pure and simple! a love that is still driving me after almost 41 years!

that may be hard for you to understand also I guess!. . . "What. . . No money, no politic involved?".
that's right!

Werbung:
Oh dear! What a bunch of bull s. . .!

sorry if I can't draw you a picture or hit you over the head to help you understand my point. . .

And, it is not exactly the gold rush or the glamour of Hollywood who brought me to the US!

It was LOVE, pure and simple! a love that is still driving me after almost 41 years!

that may be hard for you to understand also I guess!. . . "What. . . No money, no politic involved?".
that's right!

there are always exceptions to the rule.

Back