If the USA is evil, why doesn't the world unite to destroy it?

sugarcoatedpeanuts

And then exterminate the whole population so that there will be no more evil?

Biggest question and mystery of my life.

I have pretty much come across all the complaints that the world has about it: it's a warmonger, it bombs countries, it kills innocent people, it's racist..... everything.

What I do not understand is why does the world let it continue to exist?

And when it does something bad, people all over the world will condemn it, just as usual but again, nobody will try to do anything about it..... why?

Werbung:
Quite simple.

1. Everyone with an IQ above 80 gets it that "the USA" are not evil, even if Churchills saying is right that "Americans will always do the right thing, only after they have tried everything else".
  2. Never f**k with a country in possession of the atomic bomb.

And then exterminate the whole population so that there will be no more evil?

Biggest question and mystery of my life.

I have pretty much come across all the complaints that the world has about it: it's a warmonger, it bombs countries, it kills innocent people, it's racist..... everything.

What I do not understand is why does the world let it continue to exist?

And when it does something bad, people all over the world will condemn it, just as usual but again, nobody will try to do anything about it..... why?

My great friend, similarly, if Satan is evil, why doesn't humanity unite to destroy him? :)
>

It's not the American people that are evil. It's the government.
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/american-imperialism.780/

The American soldiers that fight in its wars are told that they are the good guys and they believe it. Once they figure out that the government lied to them and they are fighting for an unjust cause, they don't want to fight any more. That's why soldiers are told not to fratinize with the prisoners taken in wars; the prisoners will explain why their people are fighting.
I think that's one of the reasons why the draft isn't in effect; if they draft informed people, the informed ones will inform the uninformed ones and then nobody will want to fight.

Honestly it’s because of our location.

It is extremely hard for armies to get across two Oceans even if we weren’t defending it.

The British couldn’t even maintain a force to just hold the East Coast.

Werbung:
Back