If Obama was white he would win a landslide

i'm attempting, despite my outbursts earlier, to have a reasoned discussion, which you continue to refuse. i took out the inappropriate portions of my posts, why won't you do the same?

the murder-gay-sex bs is based on a long-debunked spam email and has no business on this forum.

debunked spam emails?

try an actual man who was actually murdered. a man who knew obama for over 20 years, went to his same church and said that he had a sexual relationship with obama right before he was murdred.

and the other man who claims the same, has a witness has been seen in front of the jugde over seeing the murder investigation of the first man.
its no email debunked scam.

Werbung:
debunked spam emails?

try an actual man who was actually murdered. a man who knew obama for over 20 years, went to his same church and said that he had a sexual relationship with obama right before he was murdred.

and the other man who claims the same, has a witness has been seen in front of the jugde over seeing the murder investigation of the first man.
its no email debunked scam.

Without citation I'm going to have to call you a silly silly man...

I have no partisanship regarding either Obama or McCain.

Do you not think it rather strange Obamanation, that this Sinclair person has left it rather late to 'warn the world' about Obama's so called seedy past; which also includes a poorly veiled accusation of murder?

If this fellow had been genuinely trying to give the authorities serious and crucial information from day one, then one could assume he was in fact genuinely concerned regarding Obamas 'seedy activities' and his possible, but improbable dangerously criminal past.

As it is, one has to surely be highly suspicious regarding this forthcoming 'information', which of course could gain the gentleman in question the notoriety required to yield a shed load of money from the press and other sources for his 'story'?

Flipping heck man.

I have no partisanship regarding either Obama or McCain.

Do you not think it rather strange Obamanation, that this Sinclair person has left it rather late to 'warn the world' about Obama's so called seedy past; which also includes a poorly veiled accusation of murder?

If this fellow had been genuinely trying to give the authorities serious and crucial information from day one, then one could assume he was in fact genuinely concerned regarding Obamas 'seedy activities' and his possible, but improbable dangerously criminal past.

As it is, one has to surely be highly suspicious regarding this forthcoming 'information', which of course could gain the gentleman in question the notoriety required to yield a shed load of money from the press and other sources for his 'story'?

Flipping heck man.

there are phone records from the now dead donald young, 20 year friend of obama, calling sinclair right before his murder. this man had no connection to sinclair other than through obama and now is dead. I could go on and on about it, my point is this. I am sick of slime buckets insulting mccain and palin and republicans in general then throwing little girl tantrums if anyone says anything about their perfect god obama. if someone wants to rant about mccain being riddled with cancer i will talk about obama and his exessive drug use and strange sexual problems and how he probably has hiv and needs testing.

people should be willing to hear the bad side of their messiah, if not then dont throw mud if you dont want mud thrown back.

there are phone records from the now dead donald young, 20 year friend of obama, calling sinclair right before his murder. this man had no connection to sinclair other than through obama and now is dead. I could go on and on about it, my point is this. I am sick of slime buckets insulting mccain and palin and republicans in general then throwing little girl tantrums if anyone says anything about their perfect god obama. if someone wants to rant about mccain being riddled with cancer i will talk about obama and his exessive drug use and strange sexual problems and how he probably has hiv and needs testing.

people should be willing to hear the bad side of their messiah, if not then dont throw mud if you dont want mud thrown back.

Your reply although animated, does not actually answer the question I asked you.

thanks for the clarification if not an answer to any of the posts

what have you posted that I did not answer

I can name what I have posted and asked you that you did not answer

you are to ashamed of what ever country you are from to even name it.
even though I have asked you at least 3 times.

you have no problem bashing my country but are to afraid to put your own country up for comparison.

My posts are about what the US government is doing.

Easy to throw stones when you wont say where your throwing them from.

How could I respect you critical thinking about my country if you are too ashamed to tell me where you are. I can only imagine its some god forsaken place like china. Where ever it is it obviously can not compare to the US or you would be happy to say where and why we should be more like yours.

I think you will find that there is a wealth of logical errors in that post.

Where I am from has no bearing on the accuracy of my posts.

I wouldn't live in the US under any circumstances.

There are more than enough countries in the world that are considerably more pleasant and reasonable

Werbung:
I think you will find that there is a wealth of logical errors in that post.

Where I am from has no bearing on the accuracy of my posts.

I wouldn't live in the US under any circumstances.

There are more than enough countries in the world that are considerably more pleasant and reasonable

I am thankful that you do not live in the US. There is something we can agree on.

I dont think your America bashing is accurate, but it is typical.

Back