If Obama was white he would win a landslide

Dawkinsrocks

The US only abolished apartheid 40 or so years ago.

In certain states support for Obama amongst white working class males is in single figures.

The current republican administration has done such a profoundly bad job on issues such as national security and the economy at home and on America's standing abroad that the republican party should be unelectable for 20 years to come.

If Obamawas white that period of exile would start now for sure.

But instead the lunatics may well still end up running the assylum.

Werbung:
that's probably true. "generic democrat" polls +15, but a good portion of would-be democratic voters can't get it through their idiot heads that there's nothing scary about blacks and that he's not a muslim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-q4MDQ0cDI

it's depressing that people can be so clueless.

that's probably true. "generic democrat" polls +15, but a good portion of would-be democratic voters can't get it through their idiot heads that there's nothing scary about blacks and that he's not a muslim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-q4MDQ0cDI

it's depressing that people can be so clueless.

Im fairly sure that the ones who think he is muslim, dont vote or vote republican anyway for the most part , just a guess at that 12% of retards who should be banned from voting for being so dumb.

As for winning if white, I think that the amount of voters, who would be open to a Dem in the first place, but will not vote for him becuse he is black...is less then the amount of black votes he can pick up in new voters who may be motived to see a black man in the white house. I have no data to back that up, only a guess knowing the population at large and overall polling data and racial breakdowns. That said it could hurt in terms of Electora math, more then overall voter turnout, in a few states where its close and the black vote size may not be enough.

Im fairly sure that the ones who think he is muslim, dont vote or vote republican anyway for the most part , just a guess at that 12% of retards who should be banned from voting for being so dumb.

As for winning if white, I think that the amount of voters, who would be open to a Dem in the first place, but will not vote for him becuse he is black...is less then the amount of black votes he can pick up in new voters who may be motived to see a black man in the white house. I have no data to back that up, only a guess knowing the population at large and overall polling data and racial breakdowns. That said it could hurt in terms of Electora math, more then overall voter turnout, in a few states where its close and the black vote size may not be enough.

good point, i wasn't accounting for the rise in black vote, youth vote, and new voters that obama will bring. just that all that being equal, obama would be further in front if he were white. it's sad, actually, but i hope and believe that his ground game will cancel out the racist vote.

In my area, nobody cares what his ethnicity is... the problem is that he's a lawyer!

The US only abolished apartheid 40 or so years ago.

In certain states support for Obama amongst white working class males is in single figures.

The current republican administration has done such a profoundly bad job on issues such as national security and the economy at home and on America's standing abroad that the republican party should be unelectable for 20 years to come.

If Obamawas white that period of exile would start now for sure.

But instead the lunatics may well still end up running the assylum.

:D BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR

Uh, YOU have no CLUE. :D The whole lib establishment, from the internationalist drones in the state department to the lib media to the acdemy are supporting him mostly because he's black. If he were white, he would have retired as a minor lib pol in chicago, and nobody outside chicago would ever have heard of him. Thanks for the howler though. :)

:D BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR

Uh, YOU have no CLUE. :D The whole lib establishment, from the internationalist drones in the state department to the lib media to the acdemy are supporting him mostly because he's black. If he were white, he would have retired as a minor lib pol in chicago, and nobody outside chicago would ever have heard of him. Thanks for the howler though. :)

haha i'm disappointed now... I wanted to say that :). I certainly agree. Palin has soooo much more experience than Obama does and she's running for a lower office but she STILL gets heat for "inexperience". Hands down, if Obama was white there's NO WAY he could have made it even half this far. The liberal media is in love with him for his skin color and they seem determined to completely ignore the blank page that is his resume.

haha i'm disappointed now... I wanted to say that :). I certainly agree. Palin has soooo much more experience than Obama does and she's running for a lower office but she STILL gets heat for "inexperience". Hands down, if Obama was white there's NO WAY he could have made it even half this far. The liberal media is in love with him for his skin color and they seem determined to completely ignore the blank page that is his resume.

obama has been senator twice as long as palin has been governor. obama has been a legislator just as long as palin has been an executive. he served on the senate foreign affairs committee. palin has no foreign policy experience.

john mccain could die on january 10 next year- or february 10 or march 10- no one is hoping for that, but it's possible. then sarah palin would be president. do you think really she could handle it?

Obama would not have gotten as far as Joe Biden ( not very far) if he were white.

Why he has gotten as far as he has is because he is half black, its the idea of making history.

Had he been white he would have been vetted much more than he was, but he really would have been vetted if he had been a republican.

that is just so freaking silly, but it takes all kinds, I bet you are not American, I bet you have no idea what goes on in the states.

john mccain could die on january 10 next year- or february 10 or march 10- no one is hoping for that, but it's possible. then sarah palin would be president. do you think really she could handle it?

"IF" is a kids game... Barack could die and news could give Biden a heart attack... he's not much younger than McCain you know. So knock it off with "McCain could die!!!" because that's so void of substance... It sounds like Obama himself said it.

Your ticket has the LEAST experience guy ON TOP, no "IF"s about that...

And... If Obama were white, Hillary would be your Presidential nominee. He would at best be your VP candidate for his vapid oratory skills and his shady connections.

"IF" is a kids game...

or, rather than being dismissive, you could answer the question.

if a 72-year-old, four-time cancer survivor should pass away in the first few months of his presidency, would palin be competent enough to take over, given that she has made no indication that she understands anything about foreign policy, has a mixed record as an executive, is one of the most conservative politicians on the national stage, and is being made unavailable to the media by the campaign?

we get it, you don't think obama is qualified. but palin has, AT BEST, similar qualifications, and if elected could have to assume the top office at any time. why won't you at least acknowledge that?

is one of the most conservative politicians on the national stage

That right there gives me full confidence in her abilities.

we get it, you don't think obama is qualified. but palin has, AT BEST, similar qualifications, and if elected could have to assume the top office at any time. why won't you at least acknowledge that?

You just said Palin, the VP, is similarly qualified to Obama, your number 1. There are no ifs or could be's necessary... YOU have the Least qualified on the TOP of the ticket. Palin would have ALL the support staff in place from McCain - she would be just fine since an EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED president chose the cabinet.

Now like I said... Obama COULD be knocked off and Biden COULD have a heart attack upon hearing it... Who then would be our leader? Your COULD be game is totally silly.

That right there gives me full confidence in her abilities.

You just said Palin, the VP, is similarly qualified to Obama, your number 1. There are no ifs or could be's necessary... YOU have the Least qualified on the TOP of the ticket. Palin would have ALL the support staff in place from McCain - she would be just fine since an EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED president chose the cabinet.

Now like I said... Obama COULD be knocked off and Biden COULD have a heart attack upon hearing it... Who then would be our leader? Your COULD be game is totally silly.

nancy pelosi... you better pray that doesn't happen.

the right defined the experience argument, not the left. you guys decided that less than 10 years in elected office (or, whatever) is not enough...

so WHY is it ok to have, in YOUR PREVIOUSLY ESTABLISHED opinion, someone who is woefully unqualified, thisclose to the presidency?

i think obama's experience as a us senator, state senator, law professor, community organizer, and scholar, as well as a rich international background, is plenty to qualify him for the office.

palin, on the other hand, has only 2 years as governor as relevant experience, unless you are going to cite her terms as mayor of a town of only 5,000, which i have explained elsewhere is silly because there are thousands of mayors in the us, none of whom, probably, can be said to be ready to be president.

YOUR TEAM made up the experience thing, so YOU have to answer to it.

Werbung:
If Obama was white, he'd still be in Chicago, and nowhere NEAR the State Legislature, much less the US Congress.

Back