If Obama pardons Lois Learner. Next President will be a Republican.

Presidential Pardons have been going on for years and I don't see them as having an effect on the out come of an election. I do not recall a pardon becoming an issue during an election, do any of you?
thats why Bush freed libby after the Republicans lost the Next Elextion already. at least he did not pardon him, because he knew he was guilty...he just felt since he covered up for his white house he should not be punished.

Werbung:
The case and conviction were not about national security and the prosecutor knew who did the talking and it was not libby. Nevermind that hubby did that deed with his Whos Who ad. But yes libby was convicted for what he did and was partly pardoned.

leaking a undercover CIA agent who worked under cover , is not a national security issue....what ever makes you feel better at night

leaking a undercover CIA agent who worked under cover , is not a national security issue....what ever makes you feel better at night

Are you NOT reading the posts?

The guy who leaked ... a Democrat ... never got charged.

By the way, if you look at it, Valerie Plame was NOT an undercover CIA agent ... but that fits the liberal rhetoric, so what the hell?

Are you NOT reading the posts?

The guy who leaked ... a Democrat ... never got charged.

By the way, if you look at it, Valerie Plame was NOT an undercover CIA agent ... but that fits the liberal rhetoric, so what the hell?

He doesnt reply to republican chatters here.

actuly he was one leak, Novak had more then once source, the other source was believed to be Rove still. Or Dick. But there was nothing to prove who did it, because the prick Novak died and never said.

This is not correct....Novak cited "two senior administration officials" in the original story. The original source was Richard Armitage - he has admitted it, Fitzgerald (the special prosecutor) knew it - it was just Novak refused to confirm who the source was unless they came forward.

The second "senior administration official" cited was Karl Rove. That is public record as well. Rove openly tells the story in his book, and it was well documented in the press - but bottom line is he confirmed the information that was already leaked by Armitage.

Which begs the question again - the special prosecutor was brought in to find who leaked the information - he did just that, didn't get an indictment, and in typical Washington fashion needed to find someone to charge, so got a few basically unrelated items to stick to Libby.

Politicians make a big deal out of any subject when they feel it will do damage to another party or become a part of their plan. Most people I know ignore over half of what they day. In the case of Reagan he was looking to the future and most likely just wanted to see his name in print. A look at character is shown by his character. He was in favor of Unions until he wanted the Actors Guild to do something and they shot him down. Considered the action an embarrassment ne left the union and became anti-union.
As democrats were in favor of unions he became a republican. Out of the actors that entered politics George Murphy was probably the best. Murphy was a Republican.

Jesus was an Republican too
repjesusrr.png

NBC, remember to take your lithium. If you want to religion into this start a thread and let me know,
I don't know why a President feels he has to pardon someone as he leaves office, Should we write to congress and ask them to remove that power from the Presidents?

NBC, remember to take your lithium. If you want to religion into this start a thread and let me know,
I don't know why a President feels he has to pardon someone as he leaves office, Should we write to congress and ask them to remove that power from the Presidents?
Good luck with that amendment try.

This is not correct....Novak cited "two senior administration officials" in the original story. The original source was Richard Armitage - he has admitted it, Fitzgerald (the special prosecutor) knew it - it was just Novak refused to confirm who the source was unless they came forward.

The second "senior administration official" cited was Karl Rove. That is public record as well. Rove openly tells the story in his book, and it was well documented in the press - but bottom line is he confirmed the information that was already leaked by Armitage.

Which begs the question again - the special prosecutor was brought in to find who leaked the information - he did just that, didn't get an indictment, and in typical Washington fashion needed to find someone to charge, so got a few basically unrelated items to stick to Libby.
And Both should rot in jail, as should libby for his crimes. And confirming this is just as bad as leaking...Shut the fuck up and deny unless cleared.

Werbung:
Back