If Europeans love Obama , he is AVAILABLE!

always

Our radical left wing national media keeps telling us how much Europe loves Obama . Well , If this is true, you can have him very cheaply . By a HUGE majority of American voters we admit to our mistake in November , 2008. I'm sure we would be wiling to make a trade. America would take anyone you want to dump. Yes, even PUTIN would be a welcome change . We know what PUTIN will do but the guy we have now is just dangerously naive.He knows he dislikes America because of our success and hates our Constitution because it restricts his fascism so we are very weary of him . You can get your best deal before November, 2010, after our National Congressional elections his dismal record will cause his "helpers " , those up for election , to be rejected in an avalanche for CONSERVATISM!. Then after 2012, when his sorry butt is tossed , he can return his to dream, playing BASKETBALL. He now plays most often to get his mind off our troops , DYING in our Foreign wars while he cannot make a decision on what to do. SAD, if you really still want him, he comes CHEAP, Cheap that is if you want fascism!

Werbung:
Our radical left wing national media keeps telling us how much Europe loves Obama . Well , If this is true, you can have him very cheaply . By a HUGE majority of American voters we admit to our mistake in November , 2008. I'm sure we would be wiling to make a trade. America would take anyone you want to dump. Yes, even PUTIN would be a welcome change . We know what PUTIN will do but the guy we have now is just dangerously naive.He knows he dislikes America because of our success and hates our Constitution because it restricts his fascism so we are very weary of him . You can get your best deal before November, 2010, after our National Congressional elections his dismal record will cause his "helpers " , those up for election , to be rejected in an avalanche for CONSERVATISM!. Then after 2012, when his sorry butt is tossed , he can return his to dream, playing BASKETBALL. He now plays most often to get his mind off our troops , DYING in our Foreign wars while he cannot make a decision on what to do. SAD, if you really still want him, he comes CHEAP, Cheap that is if you want fascism!
**WARNING** Mental Melt Down this 'air head' has no active brain activity_____flat lined...dead air space! ;)

**WARNING** Mental Melt Down this 'air head' has no active brain activity_____flat lined...dead air space! ;)

My European friends, I am positive you noticed ASPCA never questioned my statement concerning Obama and his policies . You who have experienced more pain than most due to fascism, communism , statism , and despots in general are very qualified to identify politics and politicans that will harm freedoms and its people. SO every thing I stated in my post to you concerning the danger we in America are facing is very true. In fact I kept my message short so I left out the majority of our very serious political situation . America is on the "ropes", so to speak. Please be aware!
I remember when Hitler described those who opposed him as"mental cases ", sending them to be questioned and observed . So, SPCA copying him is down right scary , do'nt you agree?
Take care My Friends

My European friends, I am positive you noticed ASPCA never questioned my statement concerning Obama and his policies . You who have experienced more pain than most due to fascism, communism , statism , and despots in general are very qualified to identify politics and politicans that will harm freedoms and its people. SO every thing I stated in my post to you concerning the danger we in America are facing is very true. In fact I kept my message short so I left out the majority of our very serious political situation . America is on the "ropes", so to speak. Please be aware!
I remember when Hitler described those who opposed him as"mental cases ", sending them to be questioned and observed . So, SPCA copying him is down right scary , do'nt you agree?
Take care My Friends
Are you now talking/typing to those voices in your head???
Shall I make a list of things that you've stated that you have never brought any supporting documentation to this community...
1. That LIST...you know the one that you were so hysterical over that our President is not paying any attention to...6 days and counting and I'm still waiting
2. The proof for the numbers {Millions of Christians} are unhappy about President Obama...once again where is the proof for those hysteria/blown out of proportions figures that you spew
3. That you aren't able to understand the difference between 'PIECE' & 'PEACE'...still waiting for that éclairissement moment
4. Now here's a new one...If you don't live here in this GREAT NATION what/why are you so adamant about spewing your vitriolic/vile/heinous/hate around this forum in order to obfuscate this board :confused:
Now here you are posting a quote from Herr Hitler...as if you knew him personally...gee, can you spell 'NUT JOB' and understand the meaning?
I remember when Hitler described those who opposed him as"mental cases ", sending them to be questioned and observed .
Who allowed you out to roam freely among the living...LMAO

I wish it were legal to shove him and his wife in a box and ship him to any country willing to take him. But its not so we just have to wait it out.

Oh, yea...another unsubstantiated, hysteria prone, totally irrational OBAMA hater...:rolleyes: GOOD GRIEF...P A T H E T I C

Why, suffer...pack your crap up and haul A$$ and don't let that door hit ya where the good lord split ya...LMAO

I wish it were legal to shove him and his wife in a box and ship him to any country willing to take him. But its not so we just have to wait it out.

HI Pandora,
Do you suppose the weak voice we hear pushing its fascist line is truly sane .
Here America is cursed with one who is either naive, stupid ,or mentally impaired and spca.wants to stop us from telling the truth. I, in my mercy and compassion , offer to exchange him for anyone else in Europe. Such a trade would be wildly accepted by a majority of Americans . Never has one man fooled so many and caused so much heartbreak , so much economic loss, so much damage to the Constitutional rights of every American. To assist him in making this transition, to comfort Obama , I suggest we throw in a Basketball Court, complete with backboard , net , and ball. This will give him something to do while he avoids making life and death decisions. Also, we will agree to furnish a " teleprompter" so wherever he goes he will be able to speak without stuttering.If he does not have a "prompter" , his audience just look at each other and ask "What did he say " , tthats -aall- ffollkss".

HI Pandora,
Do you suppose the weak voice we hear pushing its fascist line is truly sane .
Here America is cursed with one who is either naive, stupid ,or mentally impaired and spca.wants to stop us from telling the truth. I, in my mercy and compassion , offer to exchange him for anyone else in Europe. Such a trade would be wildly accepted by a majority of Americans . Never has one man fooled so many and caused so much heartbreak , so much economic loss, so much damage to the Constitutional rights of every American. To assist him in making this transition, to comfort Obama , I suggest we throw in a Basketball Court, complete with backboard , net , and ball. This will give him something to do while he avoids making life and death decisions. Also, we will agree to furnish a " teleprompter" so wherever he goes he will be able to speak without stuttering.If he does not have a "prompter" , his audience just look at each other and ask "What did he say " , tthats -aall- ffollkss".

**WARNING** Mentally Challenged now on repeat posting so this warning will continue unabated lack of brain activity_____flat lined dead air space!

Oh, yea...another unsubstantiated, hysteria prone, totally irrational OBAMA hater...:rolleyes: GOOD GRIEF...P A T H E T I C

Why, suffer...pack your crap up and haul A$$ and don't let that door hit ya where the good lord split ya...LMAO

Its nice you finally took of your costume on your avatar and are just your normal self :) And though I agree with your avatar about you being in a "constant state of confusion!" I think medication can be very helpful!

No thanks about me packing my bags, I am not a liberal! I dont threaten to leave my country when I dont get things my way. Ill stick it out.

Its nice you finally took of your costume on your avatar and are just your normal self :) And though I agree with your avatar about you being in a "constant state of confusion!" I think medication can be very helpful!

No thanks about me packing my bags, I am not a liberal! I dont threaten to leave my country when I dont get things my way. Ill stick it out.

Like I thought that you would really believe my post...LMAO

But then again...you seem to fall right in line with the mindless blather that FOX {sans factual news} Show talking heads spew and BELIEVE everything that those lessor thinking blowhards feed to you...so I took a shot and thought...what the hell, don't like it here nobodies forcing you to stay!!!

So carry on 'Supreme Whiner' you are what you are and you do what you do sooooo WELL ;)

And that constant 'JAB' about those meds...what do you and Porky Limbaugh recommend...Inquiring minds have the right to KNOW!

Like I thought that you would really believe my post...LMAO

But then again...you seem to fall right in line with the mindless blather that FOX {sans factual news} Show talking heads spew and BELIEVE everything that those lessor thinking blowhards feed to you...so I took a shot and thought...what the hell, don't like it here nobodies forcing you to stay!!!

So carry on 'Supreme Whiner' you are what you are and you do what you do sooooo WELL ;)

And that constant 'JAB' about those meds...what do you and Porky Limbaugh recommend...Inquiring minds have the right to KNOW!

Its not a constant jab, I say it when you "get off your meds" and start replying to my posts that are never directed at you except when you are targeting me. I would be happy if you kept on your meds and left me the hell alone. You have plenty of other people here you are allowed to personally attack, why isnt that enough for you.

as for meds, here is a start....

Take a double dose!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...edication+for+retardation+and+bipolar&spell=1

Its not a constant jab, I say it when you "get off your meds" and start replying to my posts that are never directed at you except when you are targeting me. I would be happy if you kept on your meds and left me the hell alone. You have plenty of other people here you are allowed to personally attack, why isnt that enough for you.

as for meds, here is a start....

Take a double dose!

OH...maybe you need to go take some of your prescriptions and take a time out...LMAO

BTW...your immature snipe about my avatar just PROVES my POINT...you say the most immature/asinine things and then when you get your stupid post busted for that self inflicted stupidity...OH HOW YOU DO WHINE AND CRY!!!

Can't take the heat don't post...can't take getting your chops busted for your stupidity then wise up...can't take my calling you out then ignore me {but then what would you have to B & M about ???}
So it would appear ole whine arse that the circle remains unbroken...continue on as you do so well and I'll be here waiting to point out your errors. And sharing your stupid posts and ignorance with my friends provides us with so much laughable moments that we all would miss you ;)

OH...maybe you need to go take some of your prescriptions and take a time out...LMAO

BTW...your immature snipe about my avatar just PROVES my POINT...you say the most immature/asinine things and then when you get your stupid post busted for that self inflicted stupidity...OH HOW YOU DO WHINE AND CRY!!!

Can't take the heat don't post...can't take getting your chops busted for your stupidity then wise up...can't take my calling you out then ignore me {but then what would you have to B & M about ???}
So it would appear ole whine arse that the circle remains unbroken...continue on as you do so well and I'll be here waiting to point out your errors. And sharing your stupid posts and ignorance with my friends provides us with so much laughable moments that we all would miss you ;)

I am not the one with the mental disorder who feels the need to personally attack people when they do not agree with me. I have no desire to talk to you, hell I cant even stand reading your posts when you are attacking others. But if you are going to post to me personal attacks I am not going to ignore it, I am too tired of your crap.

Now go and have yourself a HOLY BAT CRAP and roll in it.

By the way I do find your new avatar fitting, you seem to me to be a very evil person and proud of it. You enjoy attacking other people who will not join you in sticking your head so far up obamas butt you can see no light. You attack people who think babies should be protected instead of slaughtered and torn apart limb by limb. Your avatar is really very fitting, you should keep it even after your holy day is over.

I am not the one with the mental disorder who feels the need to personally attack people when they do not agree with me. I have no desire to talk to you, hell I cant even stand reading your posts when you are attacking others. But if you are going to post to me personal attacks I am not going to ignore it, I am too tired of your crap.

Now go and have yourself a HOLY BAT CRAP and roll in it.

By the way I do find your new avatar fitting, you seem to me to be a very evil person and proud of it. You enjoy attacking other people who will not join you in sticking your head so far up obamas butt you can see no light. You attack people who think babies should be protected instead of slaughtered and torn apart limb by limb. Your avatar is really very fitting, you should keep it even after your holy day is over.

Someone give this poor whiner a HANKY or a sedative LMAO
BTW...you can post those immature jabs at my avatars all you want too...it's just a picture but then I suppose you get off thinking that your avatar prove that you are just soooo deep and soooo original :rolleyes:

Now your hysteria is overflowing into other topics and prior posts...JEEZ LOUISE do try to stay focused...I understand those mental melt down moments that you and your ILK enjoy but honestly honey you gonna end up with a heart attack if you keep whirling off into those hissy fits.

OMG, I haven't had such a good hearted laugh since your last hissy fit!!! ROTFLMAO

Werbung:

No he's not available... he has the job of representing the American People and doing a wonderful job of it. Americans love him... the world loves him.

I know that it hurts when the dark side of Conservative politics was soooo hated almost everywhere. But then they lied, invaded, played only too the rich and TORTURED people so I guess that's kinda gonna happen.

BUT THE DAY IS ANEW. THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA IS THE FAIR, GOOD AND HONEST PRESIDENT WE HAVE WANTED AND NEEDED. AND THE WORLD REJOICES IN THAT FACT!

Back