If Elected Will Trump Obey The Constitution?

I think the media was trying to show how bizarre he was. After all the media is no longer news. It's entertainment. If the point of the media was to demean Trump, it certainly backfired.
Are you sure? Don't mistake the polarization of the public with a failure on the part of the media to prominently display Trump's jackassery for what it is. At least half the voting public can see it for what it is.

Werbung:
Time for a third party president?
Absolutely! Trump and Hilary are both so corrupt. The main difference between the two is that Trump lays out is racism and hatred in plain english, while Hilary covers it up by pretending to be someone morally respectable. Just a little bit of research into Hilary's past makes it obvious she's just as dangerous as Trump.

I think the media was trying to show how bizarre he was. After all the media is no longer news. It's entertainment. If the point of the media was to demean Trump, it certainly backfired.
Yes, it certainly did.

I think the objective of the media was to get people to watch, so they could sell air time.
But, that's just my innate cynicism talking. Cynicism steers me wrong as much as 1% of the time.

Werbung:
Yes, it certainly did.

I think the objective of the media was to get people to watch, so they could sell air time.
But, that's just my innate cynicism talking. Cynicism steers me wrong as much as 1% of the time.
I don't think that is cynicism, it's fact.

Back