If elected again what will happen to Joe

the annoying thing

While I would prefer Joe not to win, if he was to I want him to finish his term .
Only because the thought of a back stabbing dead from the neck up slut like Harris would be far worse .
But back to Joe .

Im guessing he would die in office or his mind would completly go or he will be impeached and found guilty of end up in jail for with his pay to play scheme his dope head some got him involved in.

Werbung:
While I would prefer Joe not to win, if he was to I want him to finish his term .
Only because the thought of a back stabbing dead from the neck up slut like Harris would be far worse .
But back to Joe .

Im guessing he would die in office or his mind would completly go or he will be impeached and found guilty of end up in jail for with his pay to play scheme his dope head some got him involved in.
Slut? Lol
You morons obsess about sex and others

Werbung:
How democrats can even think about running lug nuts like Biden Harris booty boy is beyond me. And republicans have a ego manic in Trump.
Joe getting elected again and kicking the bucket or committed to the home then having that Goofy Harris take over would be the dumbest thing the democrats could do.
It like dumb and dumber Joe is a flake and she is one goofy clown. I wouldn't trust her with a butter knife.

Back