ICE resumes it's legal work, illegals go back on THEIR dime

Werbung:
Amazing how easy solving this problem really is.
A member of the Colorado Agriculture Commission, Hirakata said there is a shortage of approved H2A workers across the state.
"I know growers in this area have also changed their crops in response," he said. "You don't see as many onions being grown anymore because that's a crop that requires field workers."
Danger!!! Onion shortage....
Danger!!! Labour shortage....
Now you can import your onions from Mexico.
Phew!!! No Onion shortage...
Phew!!! No need for farm labour....????
What are they gunna do in Oxnard

Danger!!! Onion shortage....
Danger!!! Labour shortage....
Now you can import your onions from Mexico.
Phew!!! No Onion shortage...
Phew!!! No need for farm labour....????
What are they gunna do in Oxnard
It's not the "approved" workers that are leaving. They always b#tch about this.

http://www.chieftain.com/news/puebl...cle_fc9dc2df-3962-5d2e-b93f-4fcdcb85c41e.html

Amazing how easy solving this problem really is. Rule of law works well when you enforce the law.

I don't know who pays for your groceries, however, ask them if the cost has increased, or decreased. You don't understand it, however, you are paying for them to leave if not directly, then indirectly.

"A member of the Colorado Agriculture Commission, Hirakata said there is a shortage of approved H2A workers across the state.

"I know growers in this area have also changed their crops in response," he said. "You don't see as many onions being grown anymore because that's a crop that requires field workers."

The search for H2A workers has grown more intense in the past year.

The Colorado Department of Labor reports that in the 2016 growing season, 234 growers filed applications to obtain H2A workers. This year, that number has grown to 316.

"That may be an indication the supply of local (farm workers) is dwindling," a spokesman said."

Werbung:
Back