Ice Cream Cult?

Agaric

Anyone want to form a sect devoted to worshipping Breyers vanilla ice cream? Just think about that crisp Breyers taste, coupled with some hot melted caramel drizzled over the top. The first taste can bring anyone closer to a heavenly state.

Chocolate lovers, you can join too. You can just eat Hershey bars at the ceremonial eatings.

No, I don't work for Breyers.

Werbung:
If I'm going to join an ice cream cult, the brand would vary for me. Are you certain you don't want to do an all encompassing movement toward ice cream???

Ice cream worship is something I could get behind.

Chocolate ........nuts, fudge, yes - even vanilla. Good ice cream is delicious no matter what the flavor.

Can you think of any flavors you don't love?

I can live without pistachio, and anything that has banana in it.

*starts a cookies'n'cream chant*

You should try some of the noveau/avant-garde/exotic/international flavours that one can find in specialty and fad ice cream shops. Jackfruit, taro, Japanese green tea to name a few.

The only flavor I don't like would be liquorice because I don't like liquorice in general. Oh, and any whack flavor that emulates something considered inedible (I am reminded of those jelly beans from Harry Potter: "alas! Ear wax!")

I am already the leader of an ice cream cult. I welcome all flavors, even vanilla. But, the idol I worship is Ben & Jerry's Marsha, Marsha, Marshmellow.

Embarassingly, I will admit a certain addiction to Starbuck's ice cream. I know ..it's a sign of a consumer and that's a terrible thing around here. I should never ever go shopping.

Hey, this would work for me. I am and always have been addicted to ice cream. If I joined the cult, I think I would have to start a sect that worships either Edy's or Perry's ice cream.

I love ice cream. I could get in on this. The one I have been looking for and cannot seem to find is the cake batter ice cream. I have looked everywhere around me and cannot seem to find it. I love Bryers vanilla though. It's one of my all time favorites.

Breyers is truly the best. The vanilla beans that pop in your mouth are out of this world. And it's so natural and clean tasting - I'm in!

I guess I would have to be a liberal ice cream cultist, as I would enjoy tasting the wares of Breyer's, Blue Bunny, Bluebell, Meadow Gold, Barber's and the various and sundry store brands. Like a true liberal, I would see some good in all of them.

What would be the opinion of an ice cream cultist on popsicles, fudgecicles, etc? Acceptable or heresy?

Speaking of avant garde ice cream flavors, one of the challenges on the reality tv program Top Chef last week was to create a new one. Waffles and bacon didn't go over well, neither did chocolate lavender. But the hands down loser was - avocado and bacon.

Speaking of avant garde ice cream flavors, one of the challenges on the reality tv program Top Chef last week was to create a new one. Waffles and bacon didn't go over well, neither did chocolate lavender. But the hands down loser was - avocado and bacon.
What the hell? What is wrong with these people? They couldn't come up with some kind of a fruit mixture? Hmmm, what tastes good with sugar and cream---it seems there would be many options.

I don't know what to say except for WOW. people seem to be looking for the most messed up things to worship.

Science H. Logic

I agree - when chocolate melts, it sure does get messy - especially if it is chocolate ice cream.

hmmmmmmm...maybe that is the whole point of the adoration?????

Werbung:
Back