I Will NEVER Vote For Donald Trump

Speaking of juvenile behaviour...As anyone ever watched the houses of parlimrnt over here in the UK, and what goes on between the parties there when a debate is taking place? Talk about a bunch of idiots running the country...embarrassing behaviour.

Werbung:
Speaking of juvenile behaviour...As anyone ever watched the houses of parlimrnt over here in the UK, and what goes on between the parties there when a debate is taking place? Talk about a bunch of idiots running the country...embarrassing behaviour.

I haven't, but with all the childish garbage and bad behavior we have here, I can understand your dismay. It becomes quite a circus, and if the politicians weren't bad enough with the mudslinging and such, we have talk show hosts and other self-important people who join in the circus. Because, you know, a talk show host or comedian will definitely sway the way I vote. :rolleyes:

I ve seen some video and it was pretty amusing.

I ve seen some video and it was pretty amusing.

If you get the chance have a proper look and while as you say, it is pretty amusing, what isn't funny is that these people are in charge of running the country.

Obviously there will have to be a bit of banter if you want to call it that, but these people take the p*ss basically and are getting paid for the privilege.

If you get the chance have a proper look and while as you say, it is pretty amusing, what isn't funny is that these people are in charge of running the country.

Obviously there will have to be a bit of banter if you want to call it that, but these people take the p*ss basically and are getting paid for the privilege.
I think I might prefer it to the feigned civility we do here.

I think I might prefer it to the feigned civility we do here.

Unfortunately you are one of those demanding the "feigned civility". I personally get tired of the idiocy of the legislatures feeling they cannot call their fellow liars "liars". Of course, Wilson thought he could call Obama a liar, just not Mitch McConnell.

Unfortunately you are one of those demanding the "feigned civility". I personally get tired of the idiocy of the legislatures feeling they cannot call their fellow liars "liars". Of course, Wilson thought he could call Obama a liar, just not Mitch McConnell.
Don't recall Ole Mitch speaking that night. He might say it daily but I doubt it would make CSPAN.

Romney issued a plain spoken and quite correct evaluation of Donald Trump:

(CNN)Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney launched a blistering attack on Donald Trump. In an effort to change the dynamic of this primary season, Romney offered blistering words, characterizing Trump as a "fraud" and a "phony" who needed to be stopped. He said that Trump was "playing the American public for suckers."

"His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University," the 2012 candidate said. "He has neither the temperament or the judgment to be president."

link

I'd vote for any of the current candidates over Trump.
If, by some miracle, the party bosses pick Romney as the candidate, I'd vote for him over any of the others.

But, that's just me. Some people like Jerry Springer and Donald Trump. Luckily for us, the former is not running for president.

I like Romney and was quite disappointed he blew his turn at bat. But I am disappointed he is doing this. I get that he liked the idea of running without the bother of actually running but willfully thwarting the will of the people just isn't cricket to me.

This country needs a game changer as the political game has become like boxing, all rigget and smelling to high heaven.

And there is only one guy willing and capable of making this happen.

I like Romney and was quite disappointed he blew his turn at bat. But I am disappointed he is doing this. I get that he liked the idea of running without the bother of actually running but willfully thwarting the will of the people just isn't cricket to me.

This country needs a game changer as the political game has become like boxing, all rigget and smelling to high heaven.

And there is only one guy willing and capable of making this happen.

There is no one person who can make that happen. Only the voters, acting in concert, can pull it off.

Romney is trying to warn us about a con man who could actually be elected president. He's a class act all the way. It really is too bad he didn't win in '12.

There is no one person who can make that happen. Only the voters, acting in concert, can pull it off.

Romney is trying to warn us about a con man who could actually be elected president. He's a class act all the way. It really is too bad he didn't win in '12.
A con man huh ?
I think one could make a far better case for BO being a con man. He knew he was lying and which of his cronies would benefit financially as a c result.
If anything Trump is a dilitant but he is not without skill and accomplishment.
Trump is the only person remotely close to being unbought. Yes, it requires citizens votes but it's DT who has created the option.
Is he perfect ? No. But there is no such thing. Is he different ? Yes. And if you combine that with seperation of powers then there is only so much he can get away with. Govt can be self moderating if it's not all in cahoots.
If anything BO was right to note we needed change. But not from bad to worse.

Don't recall Ole Mitch speaking that night. He might say it daily but I doubt it would make CSPAN.

Actually I was referring to Wilson calling Obama a liar when he would never say the same about McConnell's lies. It is forbidden to speak evil of your fellow liars, kind of like the "honor among thieves" tenet.

Actually I was referring to Wilson calling Obama a liar when he would never say the same about McConnell's lies. It is forbidden to speak evil of your fellow liars, kind of like the "honor among thieves" tenet.
Yes I got your reference. I was suggesting that Wilson might call Mitch a liar every single day but we would never know it. We do not choose what gets broadcast.

A con man huh ?
I think one could make a far better case for BO being a con man. He knew he was lying and which of his cronies would benefit financially as a c result.
Trump is the only person remotely close to being unbought. Yes, it requires citizens votes but it's DT who has created the option.
Is he perfect ? No. But there is no such thing. Is he different ? Yes. And if you combine that with seperation of powers then there is only so much he can get away with. Govt can be self moderating if it's not all in cahoots.
If anything BO was right to note we needed change. But not from bad to worse.
He's different all right. He is a con man. Who knows what he really does stand for? One thing for certain: He is no conservative by any reasonable definition despite running as a Republican.

Obama may not be perfect, but a Trump administration would be immeasurably worse.

Werbung:
A con man huh ?

Funny how so many of his "accomplishments end up in failure. Marriages, business, whatever.

http://kylewingfield.blog.myajc.com/2016/03/07/donald-trump-successful-businessman-not-really/

Is he perfect ? No. But there is no such thing. Is he different ? Yes.

Trumps own ego, and desire for power, and more wealth, makes him the most likely to be bought.

And if you combine that with seperation of powers then there is only so much he can get away with. Govt can be self moderating if it's not all in cahoots..

In that case the same could apply to Bernie Sanders, and he is far more honest, and trustworthy then Trump.

Last edited:
Back