"I Voted For Trump – TWICE!!"

Feel free to name anyone who likes him as a human being and why they think he is a good person I dare you lol
In spite of all the democrats have hatefully, immorally, and unjustly done to destroy him tens of millions of legitimate voters still favor him over any on the slate of democrat hopefuls.

Werbung:
In spite of all the democrats have hatefully, immorally, and unjustly done to destroy him tens of millions of legitimate voters still favor him over any on the slate of democrat hopefuls.
That's political views, not his humanity. I knew you would fail, because he is a disgusting person lol

She conspired with the democrat seditionists who stole the election by fraud to unjustly jail innocent Americans for legally protesting against the sedition.
In fact, her principles around democracy lead towards the investigation into Trump's insurrection. The nut cases who illegally smashed the Capitol were a result of police arrests. She was not connected to that.
She also conspired with seditionists to destroy evidence that could have been used by the democrat victims in their defense and likely kept them from being imprisoned.
Bullshyt. You dont even know if the evidence existed. Why would she help a Democrat.

You're whole problem and your pathetic justifications comes from the fact she organised a committee to investigate Trump's insurrection. You wanted her to grovel to trump and let the j6 riot fiasco wither on the vine.
Just like you now call pence a traitor because he followed the law. It goes to show how deluded and corrupt you are. Your god would be proud of you.

In fact, her principles around democracy lead towards the investigation into Trump's insurrection. The nut cases who illegally smashed the Capitol were a result of police arrests. She was not connected to that

Liz Cheney, J6 Commitee, Hid Evidence Exonerating Trump’s Call For Guard Troops​

Bullshyt. You dont even know if the evidence existed. Why would she help a Democrat.

Liz Cheney, J6 Commitee, Hid Evidence Exonerating Trump’s Call For Guard Troops​

You didn't read the article.
Here's what your source said.
In the interview with his former White House adviser Sebastian Gorka, Trump claimed Hutchinson "made up" her story and that the Jan. 6 committee "destroyed" its evidence.

Hardly a ringing endorsement of facts.

And here's the rest of the facts. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...deleted-evidence-jan-6-troops-there-isnt-any/

I hoped you would fall into the trap.

You didn't read the article.
Here's what your source said.
In the interview with his former White House adviser Sebastian Gorka, Trump claimed Hutchinson "made up" her story and that the Jan. 6 committee "destroyed" its evidence.

Hardly a ringing endorsement of facts.

And here's the rest of the facts. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...deleted-evidence-jan-6-troops-there-isnt-any/

I hoped you would fall into the trap.
I don't believe twisted accounts of lefties lying for the corrupt demmy party.

1716128040034.png

Werbung:
Back