I think it is the fault of the left that Islam hates us ...

AgainstTheMachine

I think a large part of the problem is the interference with other cultures, religion's, and ideologies.

back in the 60's religion had already started disregarding rules and acceptable behavior in accordance with the Bible.
Back in the day women would enter a place of worship with a somewhat modest head covering​
thats gone.

MANY Biblically supported rules have been totally disregarded like ...
  • a woman is not to teach nor usurp authority over man (LINK)
  • a woman is supposed to learn in silence. (LINK)
  • a woman is supposed to guide the house (LINK)

Now what is happening? The liberal opinion is flowing over to interfering with other cultures and their accepted ways to live as they are doing in this country.

Our liberally sponsored meddlers of other lives is up in arms about their choice to have women covered in Burkas.

Don't get me wrong ... I prefer to see scantly clad females strutting their attributes and partake in the observation of women sending their souls to hell through fornication. (yeah!! I am dog!)

... also - I do NOT claim to be a Christian (I had to know the Bible to know what I chose to believe) - I claim to support the right to worship any religion as seen as an acceptable place of worship.

So, to say this in a quick manor - The left supports the interference of the religious rights of others who aren't EVEN in this country!

Werbung:
I think a large part of the problem is the interference with other cultures, religion's, and ideologies.

back in the 60's religion had already started disregarding rules and acceptable behavior in accordance with the Bible.
Back in the day women would enter a place of worship with a somewhat modest head covering
thats gone.

MANY Biblically supported rules have been totally disregarded like ...
a woman is not to teach nor usurp authority over man (LINK)
a woman is supposed to learn in silence. (LINK)
a woman is supposed to guide the house (LINK)
Now what is happening? The liberal opinion is flowing over to interfering with other cultures and their accepted ways to live as they are doing in this country.
Oy vey. I'd like to first state the obvious: There are no laws preventing a man from lording over his proper..er...woman. If you find a woman who is willing to be utterly submissive in every imaginable way consistent with an orthodox view of the Bible, good for you. You would be in violation of no law. So the idea that 'liberals' have coerced you or others into treating women as [gasp] equals is simply untrue.

Our liberally sponsored meddlers of other lives is up in arms about their choice to have women covered in Burkas.
Exactly what are liberal Americans doing to force foreigners into altering their religious customs? Oh, and who's choice is it to have women covered in Burkas?

... also - I do NOT claim to be a Christian (I had to know the Bible to know what I chose to believe) - I claim to support the right to worship any religion as seen as an acceptable place of worship.
As do I. The difference is that I understand the need to separate religious traditions/worship from the law/politics.

So, to say this in a quick manor - The left supports the interference of the religious rights of others who aren't EVEN in this country!
Then I'm sure you can find an example of liberal Americans, in clear violation of the sovereignty of other nations, forcing their views on foreigners.

Thanks in advance.

-NC

I couldnt disagree more. Firstly, Islam is the basic religion practices by about a billion people, and to pidgeon hole them all into presuming they hate America is short sighted.

But anytime I have had the opportunity to have a frank discussion with people who practice Islam, or those from a middle eastern country, time and time again they have said the basis for the dislike of America stems from our blind support of Israel. There are also plenty of polls out there that support this.

Now the right likes to take shots at the left, claiming they dont support Israel as much as the right. So I find that somewhat amusing that you think it is the left who has triggered this.

Then of course when captured insurgents are interogated they often mention part of thier motivation to fight, comes from anger over Abu-Graib and Gitmo. Both situations of course fall on the hands of a right wing administration.

But I think in all fairness, those radicals that choose to hate the US and west overall, do so in a "bi-partisan" sort of way. Thier minds are so twisted that it doesnt matter what the political affiliation is.

Werbung:
what so many people overlook is that one issue maybe the trigger but other problems were the fuel that feeds it.

Having personally engaged in many talks with middle eastern people and having shared food and drink - I heard one thing that was fairly constant.

They implied that American's try to change people too much.

It's easy to connect the dot's when THAT DOT is in the picture.

Back