I lose my job in a few weeks...sorta...

Werbung:
If the stimulus worked great as you say and yet, we still have high unemployment, little GDP growth, a dead real estate market, little business investment, and most Americans think we are a nation in decline, etc...................., what went wrong?

I bet you believe the answer to too much spending, is more spending. Too much national debt, means we need MORE debt. Makes sense if you are senseless.

I suggest you consider taking several elementary courses on LOGIC.

he could have done nothing and we could have 15% unemployment...9 is better then 15...its not good but better then doing nothing, or doing what you want...throw money at the rich and say piss on the poor it will feralize the econ.

had nothing to do with national parks and other make work.

Really?
Is that your complete and factual answer?

Do you have a link for this complex and well thought through answer? Obviously, to come up with such detailled conclusions, you must have gone through a whole bunch of research and factual data!

Link, please?

he could have done nothing and we could have 15% unemployment...9 is better then 15...its not good but better then doing nothing, or doing what you want...throw money at the rich and say piss on the poor it will feralize the econ.

No and wrong again....like always.

Had he done nothing, things would be better today. The market would have worked things out. When will you ever learn? Government can't fix things. It can only destroy things.

Of course, had he followed the path laid out by Coolidge and Reagan, things would be MUCH BETTER. But, BO is like you. He does not know the true meaning of history.

Really?
Is that your complete and factual answer?

Do you have a link for this complex and well thought through answer? Obviously, to come up with such detailled conclusions, you must have gone through a whole bunch of research and factual data!

Link, please?

too detailed to cover in a post feel free to educate yourself, or not.

51Fl9xsFPZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

or just take in a nutshell

“We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work.”

“I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises.”

“I say after eight years of this Administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started. … And an enormous debt to boot!”

The words are those of none other than Henry Morgenthau Jr. — close friend, lunch companion, loyal secretary of the Treasury to President Franklin D. Roosevelt — and key architect of FDR’s New Deal.

or you can listen to the other lefty posters here who will tell you it was WWII.

Werbung:
Back