I lose my job in a few weeks...sorta...

Werbung:
found out the great news, my comanpy is selling off this market to a competitor...nice thing is I get the joy of interviewing again for my own job...
yay...grrrrrr

Its not official yet, but sounds like its pretty much done.

Sorry to hear that. I know it's hard to hang on to your job when it's a "take over. . ." as most positions are "double!"

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Sorry to hear that. I know it's hard to hang on to your job when it's a "take over. . ." as most positions are "double!"

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

well my job is a little different, so I think I am safe...I am in sales, and I run my store...so to replace me they have to bring in some random new guy..and they don't have any stores in the market ( hence why they bought us) so I am not to worried...but it feels like a slap in the face to have to go interview to keep your job even when you are a top sales guy.)

well my job is a little different, so I think I am safe...I am in sales, and I run my store...so to replace me they have to bring in some random new guy..and they don't have any stores in the market ( hence why they bought us) so I am not to worried...but it feels like a slap in the face to have to go interview to keep your job even when you are a top sales guy.)

Yes, it must be really frustrating! But I'm glad you feel safe at least.

Let us know how the "interview" went! I bet you'll be the one who does the "interviewing!"

Good luck.

Will you get the same pay, vacation days sick leave exc.?

I hope so

no idea, they did not give much details as its not final yet. we have a meeting Sunday ( already planned) so hope to find out more then. Be nice to find out in advance if I should use my vacation or not...Pay is always hard to say, I have heard they have a pretty aggressive pay structure...but with my job, pay to a extent, what you do with the system... we have have a few different pay/sales structures in the last few years...But it still comes down to , make more , and bigger sales, make more...I do know they do a lot more advertising, that alone can be like a raise as it helps a lot...and my current company does not really do much at all...partly due to the fact they seem to have made a choice to cut our pay, cut our advertising, try to make quick profits, in order to make a sale of these parts more attractive to some new company...even though the last change caused 2 of the top 3 sales people to find new jobs as they got such a pay cut. Sales at both of those locations have gone down quite a bit, but they made up for it by taking more from the rest of the workers in lower pay for them...

so I am hoping when all is said and done, its a better situation...But any uncertainty in this job market sucks..But I am sure I will be fine somehow..

Yes, it must be really frustrating! But I'm glad you feel safe at least.

Let us know how the "interview" went! I bet you'll be the one who does the "interviewing!"

Good luck.

yea I will be doing some "interviewing" of my own, especially on the workplace safety issue. We have had Armed Robberies in about 2 years , with no security in place...one was at my store, where I just happen to be on my day off or it would have been me with a gun to my head. And the lack of Action by the company is sad...the guy who did get a gun on him pretty much felt like upper management did only what they had to for lawyers sake, but for 3 days none of them called to ask how he was doing...he had to call them...Sad.

Sorry to hear that, best wishes for you to get in the new firm.

thanks, I put it at 99.5% I would be in, but still sucks. If they are not looking for years of experience and a top 10 in state in sales, well do I really want to be there? then again I know where I don't want to be....Unemployed (of course if I am, its my fault...ask Cain!)

thanks, I put it at 99.5% I would be in, but still sucks. If they are not looking for years of experience and a top 10 in state in sales, well do I really want to be there? then again I know where I don't want to be....Unemployed (of course if I am, its my fault...ask Cain!)

well fingers crossed even if just for overkill.

Geez....and here I thought you were a government union thug...ops I mean employee all this time. I guess I can be wrong once in a great while.

But unlike many on the left, we on the right do not want anyone to lose their job. So, I wish you luck.

Werbung:
Geez....and here I thought you were a government union thug...ops I mean employee all this time. I guess I can be wrong once in a great while.

But unlike many on the left, we on the right do not want anyone to lose their job. So, I wish you luck.

I have said quite a few times that I am in sales...but yes liberals want people to lose jobs....right.....but thanks for the good luck part

Back