"I hope you f***ing die !"

dogtowner

Staff member
this in response to CO legislature stuffing civil union bill

well the speaker will get their wish as none of us get out of here alive but a typically childish reaction and not one to aid the cause. plenty one could say that would be legitimate considering the circumstances but this silliness will get used to overshadow that.

A bill to allow same-sex couples to form civil unions died on the calendar late Tuesday, taking down with it more than 30 other measures in a dramatic game of political chicken in which no one would blink.

When Republican Speaker Frank McNulty acknowledged there was an impasse and abruptly ended his news conference on the House floor, Coloradans watching in the gallery started chanting: "Shame on you! Shame on you!"

At least five House Republicans supported the measure, meaning if the bill had been debated it would have passed, which is why some observers were so infuriated.

Werbung:
I doubt that same-sex unions can have much effect on marriage as a social institution. We live, to the extent the law allows, in a free society; and so one should be free to be miserable as one chooses, whether with a partner of the same sex or the opposite.

Werbung:
I doubt that same-sex unions can have much effect on marriage as a social institution. We live, to the extent the law allows, in a free society; and so one should be free to be miserable as one chooses, whether with a partner of the same sex or the opposite.

did you feel no-fault divorce would have an ill effect on marriage as some said it would way back when ?

Back