I have a question for democrats

Werbung:
Who said it didn't?
Of course producing oil isn't the issue, burning it is, so the question is stupid from the start

Destroy? What is being destroyed?
Stupid partisans promote leftist EV stupidity as if common sense is just another lie of the conservative Republican devils trying to destroy democracy. Well, stupid partisans are stupid if they think leftist destruction of traditional energy sources and promotion of unproven, unreliable, more expensive, and less efficient new energy sources is the pathway to a brighter future on earth.

Lessons From California: Electric Vehicle Mandate Is Costly, Unrealistic (forbes.com) 4-14-23

Lessons From California: Electric Vehicle Mandate Is Costly, Unrealistic

Stupid partisans promote leftist EV stupidity as if common sense is just another lie of the conservative Republican devils trying to destroy democracy. Well, stupid partisans are stupid if they think leftist destruction of traditional energy sources and promotion of unproven, unreliable, more expensive, and less efficient new energy sources is the pathway to a brighter future on earth.

Lessons From California: Electric Vehicle Mandate Is Costly, Unrealistic (forbes.com) 4-14-23

Lessons From California: Electric Vehicle Mandate Is Costly, Unrealistic
So nothing is being destroyed
God hates when you lie

Who said it didn't?
Of course producing oil isn't the issue, burning it is, so the question is stupid from the start
What a idiot you forget after Biden killed pipe lines killed fracking and oil leases and reduced us from a net exporter of oil under Biden to a net importer and he did ask others to pump more oil lug nut.

What a idiot you forget after Biden killed pipe lines killed fracking and oil leases and reduced us from a net exporter of oil under Biden to a net importer and he did ask others to pump more oil lug nut.
So did he say others pumping more oil wouldn't have an impact? Quote him saying that

Who said it didn't?
So you admit your post was a lie
Its not a lie tell me what I posted in the comments is a lie , coming from you accusing otters of lying is funny .

Werbung:

Its not a lie tell me what I posted in the comments is a lie , coming from you accusing otters of lying is funny .
Quote who made the claim that others pumping oil wouldn't impact climate

Back