i BET THE PARENTS ARE PROUD

Werbung:
i SAW THE BEATING THE LITTLE KID GOT AT THE HANDS OF OLDER KIDS IT WAS BRUTAL , anD THERE WERE 2 ADULTS AT HAND WHO DID NOTHING
We are living in what the Bible calls the last days in which sinners will become more wicked and violent as society runs madly away from God.

We are living in what the Bible calls the last days in which sinners will become more wicked and violent as society runs madly away from God.
here the vid again and it shows her being beat savagely how 2 adults on the bus could allow this to go on is beyond me. And it was 2 boys beating a 9 year old female . All of the main liberals here MR<. Eichmann 69 boy and boris the church burner failed to condemn this instead they attacked me . Really shows what they are made of

Sure we are.
The sooner idiots like you ditch your silly god we'll all be better off.
Last days my arse. Grow up idiot.

Now post some crap from the Bible. That'll force them to believe you.

Sure we are.
The sooner idiots like you ditch your silly god we'll all be better off.
Last days my arse. Grow up idiot.

Now post some crap from the Bible. That'll force them to believe you.
Boris you lug nut Ive told your dumb ass I am not religious. I accept the possiblity life could of gof a boost but lean towards 3 natural methods.
The fact I would stand to to the kids and you wouldn't

I wonder if this has anything to do with it Among English teachers, there are 97 Democrats for every three Republicans, with the proportion being even more one-sided among health teachers, with 99 Democrats for every one Republican.

While there are slightly more Republicans among math and science teachers, among high school teachers overall, there are 87 Democrats for every 13 Republicans.

scary-zombie-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

I save to young women from being raped by a bunch of gang bangers in a park in baldwin park california .I paid a price for it. I have to have facial reconstruction but was never knocked out O did go down on 1 knee but I hurt the first 2 pretty good.
yikes-smiley-emoticon[1].png

You haven't considered asking for a refund, huh????

Werbung:
Back