I am still unclear of what is considered reportable

Heavily moderated/low traffic sites seem to go hand in hand. There are decent threads that sit for days. Lofty standards are nice, but you have to look at a lot of things when it comes to wondering why the traffic is so low.

Werbung:
Heavily moderated/low traffic sites seem to go hand in hand. There are decent threads that sit for days. Lofty standards are nice, but you have to look at a lot of things when it comes to wondering why the traffic is so low.

Less traffic and better posts are a nice combo. Though I am as guilty as anyone here for not always having high standards in my posts. There is another site I "sometimes" visit. It has so many posts you seriously can not keep up and no mods really. Some of the stuff is gross and sick and those sites tend to attract Jew haters.

For a while we had a problem of a few guys who would provoke you in posts then when you snapped back they would report you and you are the one who got into trouble, but the things they said were sick gross and disgusting.

Those people ended up going away but looking back at this thread, my question was never really answered, I guess I just gave up.

Werbung:
Back