Hunters Best friend handled Joe's classified documents

Werbung:
What a stupid article, which is typical for you. Lol

Articles talks about " may have" lol.
Doesn't say he was his best friend
Provides no evidence hunter actually did anything with the documents

In other words, the usual republican bs that morons eat up lo.

Called hunter his brother lug nut what's that sound like .Mr lug

Hunter's dad allows him lots of liberties because he loves his son and is so proud of his accomplishments.

1697308305041.png

Which proves hunter did anything with them how? Duh
Another stupid post from you lol
Did I say it did. Heck there's no reasons n to think a crack head con man what has blown millions on crack and hookers who he loves to talk to by the pay..
Any way I can see where a President would all that . Expecilly one as dumb as Joe

Did I say it did. Heck there's no reasons n to think a crack head con man what has blown millions on crack and hookers who he loves to talk to by the pay..
Any way I can see where a President would all that . Expecilly one as dumb as Joe
Did you say it? No you whined about the possibility without any evidence it happened, and claimed someone was hunters best friend even though hunter never said he was

Which proves hunter did anything with them how? Duh
Another stupid post from you lol
The mark of a true Democrat cultist: He refuses to believe mountains of evidence contradicting the lying story lines he faithfully believes as a good dem follower.

1697373910213.png

Did you say it? No you whined about the possibility without any evidence it happened, and claimed someone was hunters best friend even though hunter never said he was
You claim there is no evidence but that is not true. You are simply blindly repeating Democrat lies denying Democrat corruption.

Werbung:
Back