Hunter Biden receives 3.5 million from Russian oligarchs with links to Kremlin and Russian mafia

the annoying thing

Werbung:
I do not respond to scum bags who approve of burning churches aka terrorist acts and hate crimes Their opinion means about as much as freash dog shat as they are sub human to approve of the hate crimes and acts of terror .

I do not respond to scum bags who approve of burning churches aka terrorist acts and hate crimes Their opinion means about as much as freash dog shat as they are sub human to approve of the hate crimes and acts of terror .
Maybe your right but you keep replying.
Everytime you reply I get another swing you. Have another go.

yes, I'm not obsessed with hunter. If he's doing legal things, that's fine with me.

Would it have to be a crime for you to care?
Yes and if no crime was committed, why would it bother you?
You never complained when money was taken by investment banks etc during trumps time yet suddenly after the election its an issue. How convenient.

yes, I'm not obsessed with hunter. If he's doing legal things, that's fine with me.
You should be concerned as his father is the President. If people have dirt on him it would not be unheard of for parents to do things they normally would not do when it involves thier child. If it was Trumps kid democrats would be calling for him to be hanged or some such shat.
And questing big time like a congressional investigation if trump had been compromised

why would hunter's money concern me? biden doesn't need more money, there is no evidence money changes his behavior.

i note your deflection to trump. lol

You should be concerned as his father is the President. If people have dirt on him it would not be unheard of for parents to do things they normally would not do when it involves thier child. If it was Trumps kid democrats would be calling for him to be hanged or some such shat.
And questing big time like a congressional investigation if trump had been compromised
Your opinion is based on hatred of democrats. You still offer no evidence to prove anything.

I has been shown the riches accrued by trumps kids but you conveniently ignore.
Let's have standards alone, not double standards.

Reply again and tell me how you don't reply. You making a goose of yourself.

i understand you are just a whiner, you poor thing.

you can't show any problems, you just whinte

Werbung:
Back