Hunter Biden making profit off Ukraine and Russian war with his company

Werbung:
Again you forgot to research. Never ask the question until you know the answer.

Again you forgot to research. Never ask the question until you know the answer.

No od boris why dont you start a trump thread and stop with the what about trump card .
This thread is about Hunter biden the perverted crack head who has scammed his way into million by allegedly selling his father's influance across the Ukraine Russia and china like a cheap con man.
Try and stay on the subject od boris you lug nut its not that hard even for you.
Maybe I should start pulling the what about o bung hole card pr what about slick willie or hillary the hag card

No od boris why dont you start a trump thread and stop with the what about trump card .
This thread is about Hunter biden the perverted crack head who has scammed his way into million by allegedly selling his father's influance across the Ukraine Russia and china like a cheap con man.
Try and stay on the subject od boris you lug nut its not that hard even for you.
Maybe I should start pulling the what about o bung hole card pr what about slick willie or hillary the hag card
Go right ahead boy.
I don't have to do anything especially if requested by you. I'll interject with whatever I want and you can do SFA about it.

Again, anticipate what I will say before you post. You get pinged every time. You're a mug.

Werbung:
Go right ahead boy.
I don't have to do anything especially if requested by you. I'll interject with whatever I want and you can do SFA about it.

Again, anticipate what I will say before you post. You get pinged every time. You're a mug.
pinged lol hardly you pull the trump card every time you can but forget hes not the president and hunters daddy is and hes a crack head doper pervert scammer like his daddy

Back