Huge boycott of Israel underway

Israel doesn't have the right to kill women and children, use white phosphorous in a civilian area, or bomb UN schools...all of which they did.

Sounds like a few people on this thread have been swallowing a good dose of Israeli propaganda...

True enough. Boycott some of these to begin with - coca cola, loreal, lloyds tsb, macdonalds, calvin klein

(full material will be released publically by spring - a LOT of help with boycotting israel - online and offline. but don't wait for that, just start boycotting - this campaign is very big and a lot of western companies will soon feel the pressure to boycott israel or lose their profits. help me - and let us send a firm message to gaza saying "we will help you - so don't spoil things for yourself by being driven to violence")

Werbung:
True enough. Boycott some of these to begin with - coca cola, loreal, lloyds tsb, macdonalds, calvin klein

(full material will be released publically by spring - a LOT of help with boycotting israel - online and offline. but don't wait for that, just start boycotting - this campaign is very big and a lot of western companies will soon feel the pressure to boycott israel or lose their profits. help me - and let us send a firm message to gaza saying "we will help you - so don't spoil things for yourself by being driven to violence")

Crud! I took my daughter to Wendy's tonight, had I read this I would have gone to the McDonalds instead. Coke it is even though I like ice tea better.. Perhaps the coke inc. sells ice tea products?

Please a bigger list, I dont want to miss out on who I have to support

This is great, I spend so much time boycotting freaked out liberal scum actors and all their products... now I will have something I can actually buy with pride

Crud! I took my daughter to Wendy's tonight, had I read this I would have gone to the McDonalds instead. Coke it is even though I like ice tea better.. Perhaps the coke inc. sells ice tea products?

Please a bigger list, I dont want to miss out on who I have to support

This is great, I spend so much time boycotting freaked out liberal scum actors and all their products... now I will have something I can actually buy with pride

Obamanation, I am right here with you. I have been off for the last couple days and the weather hasnt been good enough to be outside, so I have done my part by watching the jewish controlled media yesterday and today. There isnt a McDs within 400miles of me, but I did have a moose mac for dinner tonight. Plus moose, are kosher;)

Obamanation, I am right here with you. I have been off for the last couple days and the weather hasnt been good enough to be outside, so I have done my part by watching the jewish controlled media yesterday and today. There isnt a McDs within 400miles of me, but I did have a moose mac for dinner tonight. Plus moose, are kosher;)

I am glad there is something we can agree on. Odd how we agree on this but nothing else.

If I had to pick one thing to agree with you on, this is it.... so Im happy

Does Hamas have the right to kill anyone they want? Your argument is weak at best. In war there are casualties. It's unfair but it happens. Are you telling me that if there was no Hamas Israel would kill women and children. Put down the bottle!

How do you know moose are kosher?:confused:

Moose and caribou are both deer, which qualify as kosher. So do salmon.
But I love crab, I have probably 30lbs of king crab legs in the freezer.

shell fish is not kosher :) but you apparently know that

tuna is kosher salmon

my fav is sturgeon and its not kosher

when i was a kid under the great jimmy carter we were so poor my mother had us eat horse meat. that is not kosher.. wrong toes :) but it did taste good.... thats so sad that I liked it, that is until I knew what I was eating

the jewish guy, does he practice his faith or no?

how is a moose a deer?

boy deers are bucks girl deers are doe

and boy moose are called bulls and girl moose are called cows

just like regular cows and bulls... so I always assumed they were in the cow family but looked like a deer ;)

how is a moose a deer?

just like regular cows and bulls... so I always assumed they were in the cow family but looked like a deer ;)

editing here

wait a second, maybe its elk that are called cows and bulls? I forget now

shell fish is not kosher :) but you apparently know that
Even though I generally support Israel, this is one of the many reasons you wont find me taking the Torah to serious.
tuna is kosher salmon

my fav is sturgeon and its not kosher
Salmon is also kosher, I didnt know about sturgeon, we dont have them up here to speak of, but we have massive halibut.:D
when i was a kid under the great jimmy carter we were so poor my mother had us eat horse meat. that is not kosher.. wrong toes :) but it did taste good.... thats so sad that I liked it, that is until I knew what I was eating
I ate horse in Australia, and it wasnt bad at all. But again, there arent many horses in Alaska. I have only been on a horse twice, and probably wont do it again. The whole concept of getting right back on the horse after you fall off...is simply dumb. :eek:

the jewish guy, does he practice his faith or no?
Yeah, I guess so. He is certainly proud of his faith/heritage. He has been in the community for like 25 years. There isnt exactly a temple here, and his wife is not Jewish, but when some of the more transient folks who happen to be Jewish come to town, he does kinda take them under his wing. He is by no means a Rabbi, but he participates in the blessing of the fleet every year before the fishing season. Its a long running joke that he puts on the hat and has a fake beard and the curly hair for it. And says some stuff in Hebrew.

I am not sure about year round, but I know during the fishing season he does not exactly uphold the Sabbath. But the fishing season is only 6 weeks long.

how is a moose a deer?

editing here

wait a second, maybe its elk that are called cows and bulls? I forget now

They are still in the deer family biologically. Elk and moose and caribou are all known as bulls and cows, but I think that has more to do with the size of the animals than the biology. Because biologically they are all deer. Moose, especially the variety in Alaska are the biggest deer in the world. Sometimes weighing over 1000 lbs. A good sized moose is like taking a draft horse and putting antlers on it that are 5ft wide.

Werbung:
Even though I generally support Israel, this is one of the many reasons you wont find me taking the Torah to serious.

Salmon is also kosher, I didnt know about sturgeon, we dont have them up here to speak of, but we have massive halibut.:D

I ate horse in Australia, and it wasnt bad at all. But again, there arent many horses in Alaska. I have only been on a horse twice, and probably wont do it again. The whole concept of getting right back on the horse after you fall off...is simply dumb. :eek:

Yeah, I guess so. He is certainly proud of his faith/heritage. He has been in the community for like 25 years. There isnt exactly a temple here, and his wife is not Jewish, but when some of the more transient folks who happen to be Jewish come to town, he does kinda take them under his wing. He is by no means a Rabbi, but he participates in the blessing of the fleet every year before the fishing season. Its a long running joke that he puts on the hat and has a fake beard and the curly hair for it. And says some stuff in Hebrew.

I am not sure about year round, but I know during the fishing season he does not exactly uphold the Sabbath. But the fishing season is only 6 weeks long.

The reason why sturgeon is not kosher is that all kosher food from the water has fins and scales. Sturgeon has more like skin and not scales like catfish.

Thanks for the info on why elk and moose are bulls.

Back