HRW: Israeli Indiscriminate Attacks Killed Most Leb Civilian

It seems the Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics doesn't quite agree with the CIA statistics. :D

"The Israeli population is considered relatively young. Children aged 0-14 make up 28 percent of the population, compared to 17 percent in other western countries. On the other hand, Israel’s older population bridges the gap, with adults aged 65 and above comprising 10 percent of the population, compared to 15 percent in other western countries".

Perhaps you could send a link to the CIA so they don't always get it wrong. It seems like a good site and includes such things as...

2.1 Population, by Religion and Population Group
2.2 Sources of Population Growth
2.3 Jewish Population in the World and in Israel
2.4 Population Density per Sq. Km. of Land, by District and Sub-District
2.5 Sources of Population Growth, by District, Population Group and Religion

Werbung:
It seems the Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics doesn't quite agree with the CIA statistics. :D

"The Israeli population is considered relatively young. Children aged 0-14 make up 28 percent of the population, compared to 17 percent in other western countries. On the other hand, Israel’s older population bridges the gap, with adults aged 65 and above comprising 10 percent of the population, compared to 15 percent in other western countries".

Perhaps you could send a link to the CIA so they don't always get it wrong. It seems like a good site and includes such things as...

2.1 Population, by Religion and Population Group
2.2 Sources of Population Growth
2.3 Jewish Population in the World and in Israel
2.4 Population Density per Sq. Km. of Land, by District and Sub-District
2.5 Sources of Population Growth, by District, Population Group and Religion

Uhm, I suggest going back and looking at the stats I posted again please. These are identical.

Here they are again for Israel for a reference.
0-14 years: 26.1% (male 858,246/female 818,690) (you say 28%)
15-64 years: 64.2% (male 2,076,649/female 2,046,343) (you say 65%)
65 years and over: 9.8% (male 269,483/female 357,268) (you say 10%)

These are identical to your posted stats. And also, the Israeli Bureau of Statistics brings up another good point to back up my original claim. Look at the Arab growth rates inside of Israel compared to the Israeli growth rates. Over two times as high.

....... Look at the Arab growth rates inside of Israel compared to the Israeli growth rates. Over two times as high.
Yes, from time to time there is good news from the Middle East.

I was not contesting the numbers, I was contesting your statement....

Except for the fact that the Israel population is stagnating and shrinking and the Palestinian one is growing by large amounts. Its actually the other way around.

Yes, from time to time there is good news from the Middle East.

I was not contesting the numbers, I was contesting your statement....

Look at the Israeli population growth, its 1.1% compared to the 2.9% population growth of Arabs within Israel and 2.9% in the West Band and 3.6% in the West Bank.

The numbers clearly show that, there is no Israeli plan to kill off all the children of Arabs and somehow rid the area of these people, the population growth rates are clear here.

Look at the Israeli population growth, its 1.1% compared to the 2.9% population growth of Arabs within Israel and 2.9% in the West Band and 3.6% in the West Bank.

The numbers clearly show that, there is no Israeli plan to kill off all the children of Arabs and somehow rid the area of these people, the population growth rates are clear here.

Then the Israeli population is not stagnating. It is growing at a pretty good rate. Now did you mean the Jewish population is stagnating or the Israeli population is stagnating? Or do you think that only Jews are Israeli?

Then the Israeli population is not stagnating. It is growing at a pretty good rate. Now did you mean the Jewish population is stagnating or the Israeli population is stagnating? Or do you think that only Jews are Israeli?

I mean that the Jewish are becoming the minority in Israel, which the numbers show. Which clearly refutes your claim that the Jews are somehow killing off the entire Palestinian and Arab younger generations.

Had Palestine done this attack on Israel, they would be being accused by of terrorism. As soon as Israel does it, its OK to kill children, its a tactical manouvre.

Indeed Palestinians are expected to outnumber Israelis in less than twenty years, that means the hebrew state could one day vanish in a hail not of bullets!!

That's what may explain the target of children and the latest demolition of homes around Jerusalem.

Israel in danger of defeat by demographics, editor says

JOE MULLIN
Bulletin Correspondent

Israel is facing a demographic change that could be "cataclysmic" in the next five to 10 years, according to David Landau, editor of the English edition of Israel's Ha'aretz newspaper.

Landau discussed the challenges facing Israel and the American Jewish community Sunday during "A Celebration of Jewish Learning in the Bay Area," organized by the University of Judaism in honor of Israel's 55th birthday. The symposium, held at Congregation Beth Israel-Judea in San Francisco, was co-sponsored by the Jewish Community Relations Council.

I mean that the Jewish are becoming the minority in Israel, which the numbers show. Which clearly refutes your claim that the Jews are somehow killing off the entire Palestinian and Arab younger generations.

Comprehension does not seem to be your strong point, bro. I never made any claim that the "Jews are somehow killing off the entire Palestinian and Arab younger generations".

I said, and I quote, "the genocide of Palestinian children will assure the next generation will not exist. The Israeli "final solution" for the Palestinians and Lebanese has been refined since the last "final solution".

To which you replied "Except for the fact that the Israel population is stagnating and shrinking and the Palestinian one is growing by large amounts. Its actually the other way around".

Never was the word "Jew" mentioned until you started to backpedal on your ridiculous assertion that the Israeli population was stagnating. I believe you meant that the Zionist Jewish population was stagnating, and to be quite honest, this is a good thing.

Comprehension does not seem to be your strong point, bro. I never made any claim that the "Jews are somehow killing off the entire Palestinian and Arab younger generations".

I said, and I quote, "the genocide of Palestinian children will assure the next generation will not exist. The Israeli "final solution" for the Palestinians and Lebanese has been refined since the last "final solution".

To which you replied "Except for the fact that the Israel population is stagnating and shrinking and the Palestinian one is growing by large amounts. Its actually the other way around".

Never was the word "Jew" mentioned until you started to backpedal on your ridiculous assertion that the Israeli population was stagnating. I believe you meant that the Zionist Jewish population was stagnating, and to be quite honest, this is a good thing.

You referred to 900 deaths as a genocide, that is ridiculous. You said Israel is ensuring that the next generation of Palestinian children will not exist, which is ridiculous, as the Israeli population, in comparison to the Palestinian population (and the Arab population in Israel), is indeed not growing at the same rates and quickly becoming the minority.

In 1-2 generations the Israelis will be the minority in the region. Most Israeli's are Jews for the record, so fine I made a generalization, it does not change the fact that your statement of a so-called "final solution" for palestinian children is ridiculous and wrong.

You referred to 900 deaths as a genocide, that is ridiculous. You said Israel is ensuring that the next generation of Palestinian children will not exist, which is ridiculous, as the Israeli population, in comparison to the Palestinian population (and the Arab population in Israel), is indeed not growing at the same rates and quickly becoming the minority.

In 1-2 generations the Israelis will be the minority in the region. Most Israeli's are Jews for the record, so fine I made a generalization, it does not change the fact that your statement of a so-called "final solution" for palestinian children is ridiculous and wrong.

I never stated the Israeli genocide of Palestinians was a "fact", it was an opinion, just as you assertion that the murder of unarmed Palestinians is not a genocide. And we all know that opinions are like rectums.... everybody has one. However, my opinion is based on facts, yours is based on emotion.

Lets take a look.....

deaths-index.gif

1,024 Israelis and at least 4,228 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

injuries-index.gif

7,633 Israelis and 31,531 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000

un.gif

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none

prisoners.gif

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 10,756 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

-continued next post-

Werbung:
homes.gif

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000

settlemnts.gif

Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.

“The majority of these [Palestinian] children were killed and injured while going about normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply being in their homes. Sixty-four percent of children killed during the first six months of 2003 died as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks, or from indiscriminate fire from Israeli soldiers.”

If it not a genocide (the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group) then what name would you put on it?

Back