HRCS basket of deplorables getting fuller

Werbung:
HILLARY BERNS SANDERS FANS... 'LIVING IN PARENTS BASEMENT'... http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997

Yes in addition to Trump supporters and the citizens of Ohio, now we add Sanders supporters!

I guess the only people she likes are those with deep pockets and illegal aliens.

I haven't found anyone Trump does not denigrate. Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Christians, Women especially if they are not attractive enough for him, and the list goes on.

As I have often said before, this is the first time in my life that we have had such a worthless choice on either side. It is also the first time that I see so many defending their choice by relying on who is the worse of the two, and ignoring the wrongs of their choice.

I haven't found anyone Trump does not denigrate. Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Christians, Women especially if they are not attractive enough for him, and the list goes on.

As I have often said before, this is the first time in my life that we have had such a worthless choice on either side. It is also the first time that I see so many defending their choice by relying on who is the worse of the two, and ignoring the wrongs of their choice.
What do you care, you don't vote so it doesn't matter. Trump is generally content to refer to individuals or in the case with illegal aliens, criminals. HRC broad brushes citizens who disagree with her.

What do you care, you don't vote so it doesn't matter. Trump is generally content to refer to individuals or in the case with illegal aliens, criminals. HRC broad brushes citizens who disagree with her.

Again with the perpetual lying. Voting third party is only "not voting" to fools.

Now, aside from Hillary, just what individual has Trump referred to? The "Mexican" judge being the exception.

Again with the perpetual lying. Voting third party is only "not voting" to fools.

Now, aside from Hillary, just what individual has Trump referred to? The "Mexican" judge being the exception.
Miss Piggy, Megyn Kelly, Cruz, hrc etc.
Do you keep up with curent events at all ?

Miss Piggy, Megyn Kelly, Cruz, hrc etc.
Do you keep up with curent events at all ?

Quite more so then you obviously. Your point was "Trump is generally content to refer to individuals" which is ignorant *********. The examples you give are in certain circumstances, not his overall speech. e.g Megan Kelly = debate; Hillary = political campaign; Cruz = political campaign; who is "Miss Piggy"? If it is Miss Universe then it was a topic Hillary brought up.

In any event, the guy is an ass, and you support him.

Quite more so then you obviously. Your point was "Trump is generally content to refer to individuals" which is ignorant *********. The examples you give are in certain circumstances, not his overall speech. e.g Megan Kelly = debate; Hillary = political campaign; Cruz = political campaign; who is "Miss Piggy"? If it is Miss Universe then it was a topic Hillary brought up.

In any event, the guy is an ass, and you support him.
Hrc finds you deplorable and you love her.

Werbung:
Back