HRC: It's all white people's fault

Werbung:
Hillary Clinton

✔@HillaryClinton

White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day.

6:24 PM - 8 Jul 2016

Same as quoted in the article
Missed that one.

Is she right?
No, not that it's all white people's fault, as that's just racist. I mean that white Americans need to listen when AA talk about the seen and unseen barriers that blacks face every day.

Missed that one.

Is she right?
No, not that it's all white people's fault, as that's just racist. I mean that white Americans need to listen when AA talk about the seen and unseen barriers that blacks face every day.
It's not a one way street. If you begin with the premise that it is, it's doomed to fail.

I agree that hrc has poorly constructed thinking when she comes to a conclusion like that based on the facts as presented.
Is this sort of thinking what we need for someone being given launch codes ?

Nothing could be any worse then that of Trump. I can just see him using the nukes against American journalists.

Then you have the likes of Steve king:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...es-whites-made-contributions-to-civilization/

"This 'old white people' business does get a little tired, Charlie," King said. "I'd ask you to go back through history and figure out, where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you're talking about, where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?"

"Than white people?" Hayes asked, clearly amazed.

"Than, than Western civilization itself," King replied. "It's rooted in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States of America and every place where the footprint of Christianity settled the world. That's all of Western civilization."

“White Skin Is Sub-Human”: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Ignites Storm of Rage With “Racist” Remarks (msn.com) 10-14-23

Follow

“White Skin Is Sub-Human”: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Ignites Storm of Rage With “Racist” Remarks

Story by Mike Walters •4h

1 / 24

“White Skin Is Sub-Human”: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Ignites Storm of Rage With “Racist” Remarks©Provided by Man and Home

Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali has claimed that “white skin is sub-human.” While her anger is understandable, her comments have been widely condemned, raising questions about racism, prejudice, and what is and isn’t suitable for the BLM movement.

Werbung:
Back