HRC: It's all white people's fault

dogtowner

Staff member
Hillary calls on whites to change their ways... http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...-whites-cops-shooting-deaths-young-black-men/

"We've got to figure out what is happening when routine traffic stops, when routine arrests, escalate into killings ... Clearly, there seem to be a terrible disconnect between many police departments and officers and the people they have sworn to protect," she said.

Federal policing guidelines are needed because "we have 18,000 police departments... [some of which need more training to] go after systemic racism, which is a reality, and to go after systemic bias," she said.

"We've got to start once again respecting and treating each other with the dignity that every person deserves," she said.

To win in November, Clinton need a high turnout of African-American voters.

Neither Blitzer nor Clinton suggested that African-American communities have a role in reducing police-encounter deaths, which usually occur in tense engagements between a few cops and a few suspects with extensive criminal histories.

In general, young African-American men are far more likely to commit crimes than young white men, young Asian men or young Latino men. A November 2011 report by the Justice Department showed that young African-American men are just 1 percent of the population, yet are responsible for a disproportionate percentage of murders in the nation.

A few suspects with extensive criminal backgrounds....

And white people have to change ? To what ? Criminals ?

No. Thugs need to grow up. Perhaps if they had parentS this might happen.

Werbung:
Hillary calls on whites to change their ways... http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...-whites-cops-shooting-deaths-young-black-men/

Most of them come from one parent homes. Those homes produce that kind of person. Of course, the situation isn't limited to blacks. Whites coming from such places are just as messed up.

Most of them come from one parent homes. Those homes produce that kind of person. Of course, the situation isn't limited to blacks. Whites coming from such places are just as messed up.
I hope people of good will in America will unite there are parallels with 60s America and civil rights plus race issues.
'Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves.What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.'
Robert Kennedy

That is a grossly incorrect characterization of the problem. And without a correct understanding, there can be no effective solution.
I agree that hrc has poorly constructed thinking when she comes to a conclusion like that based on the facts as presented.
Is this sort of thinking what we need for someone being given launch codes ?

I hope people of good will in America will unite there are parallels with 60s America and civil rights plus race issues.
'Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves.What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.'
Robert Kennedy
There are parallels as you suggest and it's truly unfortunate that nothing was learned from the result of injecting violence as retaliation from that time.
As my mom pointed out to me as those years ago, two wrongs don't make a right. Maintaining the high ground would have only brightened the spotlight on cops. Now they have been let off the hook.
And so we have pushed harmony back 40 years.

I hope that calm people of good will,shall prevail.Many people should look back at the days of the civil rights movement in those days that saw so much progress against so much hate.I'd recommend anyone to look up quotes of John,Bobby Kennedy,Martin Luther King.When we stand on the shoulders of giants the view is good.

I hope that calm people of good will,shall prevail.Many people should look back at the days of the civil rights movement in those days that saw so much progress against so much hate.I'd recommend anyone to look up quotes of John,Bobby Kennedy,Martin Luther King.When we stand on the shoulders of giants the view is good.
We're you alive then ? I was and there was no progress for many years until the anger bled away.
Violence only inspires anger. Unless blacks repudiate this we are in for 40 more years of hate while the anger diffuses.

We're you alive then ? I was and there was no progress for many years until the anger bled away.
Violence only inspires anger. Unless blacks repudiate this we are in for 40 more years of hate while the anger diffuses.
Yes I'm a kid of 60.What's happening makes me sad,but not despairing,I keep thinking of that song Abraham,Martin and John,I'm sure you know it.

Yes I'm a kid of 60.What's happening makes me sad,but not despairing,I keep thinking of that song Abraham,Martin and John,I'm sure you know it.
Yes I'm familiar with it. But I also grew up amid those times and in the south. Brighton limited your perspective to what you saw in the media. In reality, I can tell you the sentiments were very rare. Threat of violence was very real and a daily thing. Which explains "white flight" and gated communities.

"We've got to figure out what is happening when routine traffic stops, when routine arrests, escalate into killings ... Clearly, there seem to be a terrible disconnect between many police departments and officers and the people they have sworn to protect," she said.

Federal policing guidelines are needed because "we have 18,000 police departments... [some of which need more training to] go after systemic racism, which is a reality, and to go after systemic bias," she said.

"We've got to start once again respecting and treating each other with the dignity that every person deserves," she said.

Where's the part where she said that it's all white people's fault?

"Neither Blitzer nor Clinton suggested that African-American communities have a role in reducing police-encounter deaths"

I dont think that fingers asians

I grew up in London and wherever you live gives us a limited perspective.London is multiracial.England has its white flight too.There is good and bad in all people.It is easier to hate others when we do not mix with others.Some parts of the states are all white and others all black.A lot of the problems are about money .Some people are born into circumstances which mean they will die young or be in jail for a lot of their life.They aren't the children of the rich usually.America is a great country please don't let the dream turn into a nightmare.

No system is perfect and without some level of corruption and misguidance. Hilary did say something that she may have regretted later. But who knows? Trump says things that are off the wall, racist, sexist, and narcissistic, but he doesn't get a tongue lashing like this.

Criminals aren't the only ones getting shot and harassed. Law abiding citizen get their fair share of mistreatment. Even though "good" citizens may fit a profile of a thug, doesn't give the cops the right to treat them as such.

You can discuss and make new laws to try to keep these things from happening, and as a whole these rules will work. But when you mix these rules with stupid people that go against the grain (including police), you get fiascoes, and tragedy. 100 bad incidents will over shadow the 1000s of people that law enforcement has saved and protected. Why is that? People like to pick and chose what is noteworthy and will increase viewership for advertisement dollars on their respective new network.

Werbung:
I grew up in London and wherever you live gives us a limited perspective.London is multiracial.England has its white flight too.There is good and bad in all people.It is easier to hate others when we do not mix with others.Some parts of the states are all white and others all black.A lot of the problems are about money .Some people are born into circumstances which mean they will die young or be in jail for a lot of their life.They aren't the children of the rich usually.America is a great country please don't let the dream turn into a nightmare.
Of the blacks who move to great britan are they people of means in their home nation ?

Back