How Progressive Race Baiters Destroyed Civil Rights Progress In USA

Alias

Washington State, up in the hills hiding out
The fact is, all throughout the Obama administration, genuine racist incidents have been virtually the exclusive domain of the left. Time and again the MSM has been forced to invent GOP and tea party racism in a pathetic effort to destroy the political opposition. The larger consequence is that constant far left-wing allegations of racism have destroyed civil rights progress in America. The racial grievance industry is more entrenched in law and bureaucracy than ever before, and the progressives are milking the last perceived shreds of racial bias for all they’re worth.

Read entire OP here: http://pjmedia.com/blog/how-progres...l-rights-progress-in-america/?singlepage=true

Werbung:
while I get the point of this

There’s little need to cite a long string of evidence for this point. President Barack Obama stands as the most important testament to the nation’s commitment to equal opportunity before the law.

I'm inclined at argue the opposite. The most UNequal nature of AA has BO as its zenith by way of example. Good article for the most part.

while I get the point of this

I'm inclined at argue the opposite. The most UNequal nature of AA has BO as its zenith by way of example. Good article for the most part.

I would agree with that. BO is a shining, collosal, glittering example of the failure of AA. Promoting people based on skin color doesn't help anyone and is racist at it's core.

I would agree with that. BO is a shining, collosal, glittering example of the failure of AA. Promoting people based on skin color doesn't help anyone and is racist at it's core.

Jim Crow as it gets. It does worse than not help and actually hurts most it's given to by placing them in unrealistic situations where they are bound to fail.

Jim Crow as it gets. It does worse than not help and actually hurts most it's given to by placing them in unrealistic situations where they are bound to fail.

This is exactly what we are seeing in the White House. Obama was elected because he was cool, historic, and fit the template exactly for AA. Now we are paying the price for electing a President with no foreign policy experience and no economic experience. But, don't forget.......Obama is the first Black President......whoop whoop.

This is exactly what we are seeing in the White House. Obama was elected because he was cool, historic, and fit the template exactly for AA. Now we are paying the price for electing a President with no foreign policy experience and no economic experience. But, don't forget.......Obama is the first Black President......whoop whoop.

Colleges have seen the effect for years where they lower standards for AA only to see the kids drop out. Some transfer to more appropriate (academically speaking) ones where they should have been based on the numbers though some give up which is the worst outcome. But the ivy league has the added burden of GRADUATING minorities and so we have such as the Obamas to become a burden for wherever they wind up.

Werbung:
Colleges have seen the effect for years where they lower standards for AA only to see the kids drop out. Some transfer to more appropriate (academically speaking) ones where they should have been based on the numbers though some give up which is the worst outcome. But the ivy league has the added burden of GRADUATING minorities and so we have such as the Obamas to become a burden for wherever they wind up.

How unlucky for America they landed in the White House. This is what happens when you have a corrupt media and a politically correct indoctrinated populace.

Back