How much help will 20 trucks be in Gaza

Stalin

I am a senior figure in one of my country's biggest transport companies.

20 trucks

Lets say a load of 30 tons..that is a total of 600 tons

For a population of 2.049 million, that is 1 ton for 3,413 people

So each person will get 3.413 litres of water if every truck has only water.

This is enough for 1 day in Gaza for one person.

Of course, the loads will not be all water. There will also be medicine, fuel etc etc

There are several words to describe this joke, but one word now describes the Israel overkill.

Sadistic

Enjoying inflicting pain on other people.

What happens if the big push goes into North Gaza and there are no militants there.

They will just kill civilians and say they are militants.

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Werbung:

20 trucks

Of course, the loads will not be all water. There will also be medicine, fuel etc etc

There are several words to describe this joke, but one word now describes the Israel overkill.

Sadistic

What happens if the big push goes into North Gaza and there are no militants there.

Comrade Stalin
Donbass
When have communist tyrants ever cared about the suffering of their own people, much less the suffering of fellow fascists who murder innocent women and children and then blame their victims for the crimes?

20 trucks

Sadistic

Comrade Stalin
Donbass
No Hamas inflicted the pain and Israel will not intentionally target civilians like hams and Russia and isis.
With your nations brutality it amazes me you can comment on others.

No Hamas inflicted the pain and Israel will not intentionally target civilians like hams and Russia and isis.
With your nations brutality it amazes me you can comment on others.
After Stalin murdered tens of millions of his own tyrannically enslaved 'comrade citizens' this joker has the nerve to proudly take his name as a badge of honor, like a gun-toting white Southern Democrat proudly wearing the KKK white robe and waving a Confederate flag at a NAACP convention.

Werbung:
After Stalin murdered tens of millions of his own tyrannically enslaved 'comrade citizens' this joker has the nerve to proudly take his name as a badge of honor, like a gun-toting white Southern Democrat proudly wearing the KKK white robe and waving a Confederate flag at a NAACP convention.
You see everyone who isn't a godbothering demented Christian like you as an enemy. So much for forgiveness and be kind to each other, hypocrite.

Back