How many Christians who support Palestinians know that the Pals AIN'T their pals?

Yo Daddy!!

Palestinians want you Christians dead or subservient.

I'm a Christian, but I know that the Islamic goal is total conquest and domination of ALL NON BELIEVERS along the way to GLOBAL CONQUEST OF ALL OF MANKIND.

Werbung:
Palestinians want you Christians dead or subservient.

I'm a Christian, but I know that the Islamic goal is total conquest and domination of ALL NON BELIEVERS along the way to GLOBAL CONQUEST OF ALL OF MANKIND.
All Muslims believe that?
I will need proof of that
But I doubt you will provide it

All Muslims believe that?
I will need proof of that
But I doubt you will provide it
Not all Muslims believe the nonsense they pretend to believe in order to avoid being hacked to death by devout Muslims who believe murder is the method God want them to use to purge the world of non-Muslims.

Not all Muslims believe the nonsense they pretend to believe in order to avoid being hacked to death by devout Muslims who believe murder is the method God want them to use to purge the world of non-Muslims.

so how many muslims are out murdering non muslims right now as we speak, out of 2 BILLION?
what percentage?

So like you, they get messages from God also. Interesting?

How many Muslims live normal lives in Israel?

But, how many Gays or Israelis or Jews or Christians dare risk even ENTERING Gaza?

so how many muslims are out murdering non muslims right now as we speak, out of 2 BILLION?
what percentage?
Say what? How many Muslims condemn fellow Muslims for butchering babies and innocent people? Not many, I assure you. If someone stands too close to murderers of Jews then he will likely become collateral damage in Israel's execution of judgment on the murderers.

Say what? How many Muslims condemn fellow Muslims for butchering babies and innocent people? Not many, I assure you. If someone stands too close to murderers of Jews then he will likely become collateral damage in Israel's execution of judgment on the murderers.
So as usual you are clueless and blathering lol

Radical Muslim terrorists have made peaceful Muslim living in Judea all but impossible.
If we can't guarantee their safety, not many would stand up and stand out against the Jihadis with the knowledge that those radicals will silence them.

One way or another.

Werbung:
If we can't guarantee their safety, not many would stand up and stand out against the Jihadis with the knowledge that those radicals will silence them.

One way or another.
just like how gays were in the closet for so long in fear of christians.

Back