1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

How Low Can America Stoop?

Discussion in 'World Politics' started by Old_Trapper70, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Old_Trapper70

Old_Trapper70 Well-Known Member

Seems there is now no level to which we will not go, and none of them are of a moral value:

https://townhall.com/columnists/pat...tm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=

"Whatever the facts of the attack, what the Saudis, with U.S. support, are doing today with this total blockade of that impoverished country appears to be both inhumane and indefensible.

Almost 90 percent of Yemen's food, fuel and medicine is imported, and these imports are being cut off. The largest cities under Houthi control, the port of Hodaida and Sanaa, the capital, have lost access to drinking water because the fuel needed to purify the water is not there.

Thousands have died of cholera. Hundreds of thousands are at risk. Children are in danger from a diphtheria epidemic. Critical drugs and medicines have stopped coming in, a death sentence for diabetics and cancer patients."

More information on this inhumane act that the US is participating in. And just as an aside, these are friends of Trump& Co. especially Jared:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/when-food-is-used-as-a-weapon/

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    Openmind likes this.
  2. Openmind

Openmind Well-Known Member

I am afraid I can see the day when America becomes a nation of human rights violations. A country that supports terrorism and slavery.

I am so sad to see the country I loved and the country that has been mine for 45 years going down to the sewer because of one man and the hypocritical GOP and FALSE Christians.