How Dumb Are We?

Do you know what S.A.T tests are? Its another forum of a capitolist system to say whos good enough to get into a major university. If your scores are high enough from the S.A.T system you can go into any ivy league college. If your score its high and not too high you get into a decent university. But if you have a medium score you get into a junior college like Towson university. But if youre below average you get into a community college. The S.A.T can screw up some kids and ruin their dreams. Im Glad we have the S.E.I.U theyre here to bring down the stock market and The Goverment of the United States of America. I Learned on the Glenn Beck program today the S.E.I.U is forming people to go on a mortgage strike. That means you tell the bank youre not gonna pay your home mortgage. Over 10,000,000 people will tell their banks theyre not gonna pay their home mortgages. Theat will force banks to go bankrupt and cripple the stock market. And they will be weathy people going broke cause your billionares and millionares need the banks and stock markets just to survive. Glenn Beck comes on again tonite at 2AM i suggest you watch it cause people like me are gonna listen to the S.E.I.U and bring down capitolism and the stock market.

Werbung:
Do you know what S.A.T tests are? Its another forum of a capitolist system to say whos good enough to get into a major university. If your scores are high enough from the S.A.T system you can go into any ivy league college. If your score its high and not too high you get into a decent university. But if you have a medium score you get into a junior college like Towson university. But if youre below average you get into a community college. The S.A.T can screw up some kids and ruin their dreams. Im Glad we have the S.E.I.U theyre here to bring down the stock market and The Goverment of the United States of America. I Learned on the Glenn Beck program today the S.E.I.U is forming people to go on a mortgage strike. That means you tell the bank youre not gonna pay your home mortgage. Over 10,000,000 people will tell their banks theyre not gonna pay their home mortgages. Theat will force banks to go bankrupt and cripple the stock market. And they will be weathy people going broke cause your billionares and millionares need the banks and stock markets just to survive. Glenn Beck comes on again tonite at 2AM i suggest you watch it cause people like me are gonna listen to the S.E.I.U and bring down capitolism and the stock market.

If ever there was proof the US education system has failed someone...

I hope he respects his mother more than he does the English language....:rolleyes:

I am never one to talk about use of English language...as I myself am a horrible speller for some reason...However the use of critical thinking demands far more respect. :)

Also I find it sad when even the Racist have become so PC that they will just not say they are racist anymore...I have more respect ( still not much lol) for a honest racist.

Poor pockets has to play the race card for the "disenfranchised" little people. How sweet. Get over your sanctimonious self while you're condemning Christians.

Liberals play the Race card
racecard80-1.jpg

RaceCardSharpJack.jpg

And Liberals are just as biased

Poor pockets has to play the race card for the "disenfranchised" little people. How sweet. Get over your sanctimonious self while you're condemning Christians.

stick your head in the sand at blantent racism...and pretend its all ok. You would cry Race card if someone yelled Racist at a KKK member in a hood.

And Condeming Christians? realy? I have no issue with Christians as a group. I have issue with extremist ones yes....just like extremist Islam and jewish groups....But Since I hate Christians I should let my gf know I must hate her since she goes to church weekly bible study as well once a week. But seems I must hate her.

Look how Republicans feel about blacks. They dont feel they should be given an handout. They want blacks to earn things not get them because the color of their skin like They get Free College,,But Whites have pay for College. What is United Negro College Fund? Its Free College for blacks. Where is an orgazion called United Caucasian College Fund? or United Asian College Fund? RIGHT!!! There are none!! And when Whites try to apply for welfare or food stamps they often get rejected. But when Blacks apply for welfare or food stamps they quilfy real easy. And look at Gender discrimination. Like WIC,,, WIC is Woman and Children free food and free rides. Men dont get free food and free rides. Heres the Liberal Links you should read
http://www.uncf.org/
http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/

Look how Republicans feel about blacks. They dont feel they should be given an handout. They want blacks to earn things not get them because the color of their skin like They get Free College,,But Whites have pay for College. What is United Negro College Fund? Its Free College for blacks. Where is an orgazion called United Caucasian College Fund? or United Asian College Fund? RIGHT!!! There are none!! And when Whites try to apply for welfare or food stamps they often get rejected. But when Blacks apply for welfare or food stamps they quilfy real easy. And look at Gender discrimination. Like WIC,,, WIC is Woman and Children free food and free rides. Men dont get free food and free rides. Heres the Liberal Links you should read
http://www.uncf.org/
http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/

I did not call republicans Racist...I called you one...

Im Not Racist,,, Im Making a point about how liberals always play the race card. If Liberals cant win on something they play the race card. Just like the Obama Campaign was based on Race.

No one forced you to have kids. You should pay all their needs. Its just like driving a car. Taxpayers dont pay for my auto insurance,Taxpayers dont pay for my License renewals,Taxpayers dont pay for my tags and Taxpayers dont pay for my registration fees. So why should Taxpayers pay for kids to attend public school?

Because education is RIGHT, not a privilege.

Your automobile is a privilege, not a right.

Werbung:
Back