How do you celebrate Easter.

I am not sure this video of the start of the Easter Mass will work.<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Werbung:
I will try and post a longer one.<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

With my whole family...kids and grandkids...
What's Real
1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Mag’dalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4 and for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

Yes a man came back to life. Not a shred of evidence to prove this but it is real nevertheless

Because standards of proof in religion don't exist

You have to have faith

Lots of it

Enough to counter reality

Yes a man came back to life. Not a shred of evidence to prove this but it is real nevertheless

You have to have faith

Lots of it

If you didn't like that one, I have a capitalist way of seeing Halloween.
The candy is wealth.
The costumes are the uniforms.
The door-to-door trick-or-treating is the work.
The people who give out the wealth for the work do it willingly.
The trick-or-treaters receive as much wealth as they willingly walk from house to house in the cold to get.
Some trick-or-treaters choose to stay home and don't get the goodies.
Some home-owners choose not to participate and don't get the thrill of giving out the candy.
You get what you put in and everybody participates willingly and enjoys it.
Some kids can't get as much candy as others because of sickness, size or disability, and will likely get some charitable sharing from other more capable and nice trick-or-treaters.
Everybody is happy and has a good time.
And then the entitled brats in your group show up and demand candy or they'll egg your house.

While there are many who attend church only on Easter and Christmas we are more likely to go to church every week except Easter and Christmas because life often becomes busy at holidays. This year we did not go to church. We had Easter baskets for the kids, an Easter egg hunt, and a ham dinner. This year the menu was completely taken from Trisha Yearwood's cooking show. We had a meaningful prayer at dinner and arranged for the kids to prepare mini sermons each on a topic of their choosing.

You have to have faith

Lots of it

I think I need to tell you what Easter is all about at my house...
After the grandkids were finished searching for eggs my whole family sits around and reflects on the significance of Easter before the sugar high kicks in.
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Christ. He overcame death after having descended below all things and suffering for all things. The Easter story is the ultimate story of hope. He bled from every pore feeling the pain of every sin, suffering and heartache so that we can repent of our sins and find solace through Him through all of our hard times because he knows exactly how we feel. He was betrayed by His friend, denied by another and crucified. But He overcame. With His help we can overcome all things. He is our Savior and Brother, doing the work of God to bring forth our salvation. Believe it ..

No it isn't

It is a celebration of nothing for most people

And for a disturbingly large number of idiots it is the celebration of a myth about a fictional character coming back to life

It is father xmas for 'adults'

And for a disturbingly large number of idiots it is the celebration of a myth about a fictional character coming back to life...PROVE IT....

I got banned for calling out cash call's ludicrous effort at 'reasoning' here

I got banned by a right wing religious 'moderator' who holds very similar views to cashcall

This is a perfect microcosmic example of the right in the US

They love freedom of speech

Provided you say what they want you to say

Werbung:
Back