How can America create a colorblind and "equal" society unless Blacks stop being swayed by racist Democrat appeals to racism?

DonKiRo

How can America create a colorblind and "equal" society unless Blacks stop being swayed by racist Democrat appeals to racism?

Werbung:
If we treat everyone the same, how can that be racist?
That is a very novel idea under the assumption republicans apply it. To this point it's never been tried.
Racism is alive and well and history will show republicans are responsible for the majority of it.

That is a very novel idea under the assumption republicans apply it. To this point it's never been tried.
Racism is alive and well and history will show republicans are responsible for the majority of it.
Democrats created the KKK

The Inconvenient Truth About The Democratic Party (5:49)

Democrats created the KKK

The Inconvenient Truth About The Democratic Party (5:49)

Couple of things,
They didn't create them but they did align themselves with democrats. They are now firmly behind republicans after and before the Charlottesville episode where Trump praised them then had to reverse it.
They are basically the racist propaganda arm of the republicans which cleverly shifts the blame from them.

You won't find me praising the KKK but you have to accept they now vote Republican and supported Trump's coup. Enjoy

Couple of things,
They didn't create them but they did align themselves with democrats. They are now firmly behind republicans after and before the Charlottesville episode where Trump praised them then had to reverse it.
They are basically the racist propaganda arm of the republicans which cleverly shifts the blame from them.

You won't find me praising the KKK but you have to accept they now vote Republican and supported Trump's coup. Enjoy
The Charlottesville Lie (5:47)

Werbung:
The Charlottesville Lie (5:47)

I know what happened. Trump was pressured by his own party to submit a grovelling apology but whilst doing it he said there were good people on both sides.

The KKK were good people?really? What's your intellectual assessment of that ?

Back