House passes contraception bill.

Werbung:

Because you know the right wing is going after that next.
LOl actually I support birth control as most republicans do . we just do not believe in killing baby's and using abortion as birth control .
I know of one woman who was pretty will a liberal slut who had 5 abortions She could of used birth control bbadly but was to stupid to use it . guess she felt it was better to kill her kids

LOl actually I support birth control as most republicans do . we just do not believe in killing baby's and using abortion as birth control .
I know of one woman who was pretty will a liberal slut who had 5 abortions She could of used birth control bbadly but was to stupid to use it . guess she felt it was better to kill her kids
😆 🤣 we will see.

The House voted 228-195 largely along party lines Thursday to pass legislation to codify.

So 195 Republicans voted against it.

That's most of your party son.

Do you even know what your party is for?

Your mother should have used it.

"LOl actually I support birth control as most republicans do"

why didn't "most republicans" vote for it then, moron? lol

Werbung:
"I know of one woman who was pretty will a liberal slut who had 5 abortions She could of used birth control bbadly but was to stupid to use it . guess she felt it was better to kill her kids"

you sure obsess about liberals. lol. do only liberals have abortion, moron?

Back