hope it was worth it

I know that!!! But the Pakistanis think its ok to fire weapons at us but we cant attack them.

When did the Pakistanis fire at us???

Or do you mean the Talibans?

You really need to get some dependable information and try to understand it!

The Pakistanis are not my favorite people. . .but we have used them shamelessly. . .and I am not surprised that we are not their favorite people either!

I think getting out of that mess (Pakistan AND Afghanistan) is the best we could do!

Werbung:
When did the Pakistanis fire at us???

The story I heard (which doesn't mean it is true) is that a joint Afghan/US Special Forces operation was raiding Taliban areas near the border, and was fired upon by the Pakistanis -- resulting in the air raid.

Tragic -- the real story needs to be how long it took for word to go up the NATO chain after being alerted to this issue by the Pakistanis. It seems to have taken over an hour and a half.

Or do you mean the Talibans?

They fired at a joint mission -- which they thought were insurgents.

You really need to get some dependable information and try to understand it!

It seems Steve understands it. If our Special Forces were part of this mission (and it seems they were), then we were "fired upon."

The Pakistanis are not my favorite people. . .but we have used them shamelessly. . .and I am not surprised that we are not their favorite people either!

Pakistan has used the United States equally as shamelessly. Welcome to international relations.

I think getting out of that mess (Pakistan AND Afghanistan) is the best we could do!

The problem is the mess does not go away if we leave.

Right Rob,,, Liberals here believe the word of christ,, Which means people like openmind think we should turn the other cheek and not fight back.

Obama was probably sending them a message, "you are on our payroll- act like it". I am sure they were doing something they wern't supposted to do, we won't find out for awhile what it was. The only problem with leaving Afghaniostan and defunding Pakistan is China will move into the room and steer Pakistan into a more militant position againsed India. We will have to side with India and who knows where that train is going? China will then have India surrounded with proxies.

Right Rob,,, Liberals here believe the word of christ,, Which means people like openmind think we should turn the other cheek and not fight back.

Is that a personal attack, Steve?

If you were not so funny, I would take ombrage!

But coming from you, it is a sweet attempt at humor!

Keep trying! ;):)

Is that a personal attack, Steve?

If you were not so funny, I would take ombrage!

But coming from you, it is a sweet attempt at humor!

Keep trying! ;):)

You agree with the UN,,You agree with liberals who think torturing Al Queda prisoners in gitmo bay is wrong. I see nothing wrong with keeping terrorist awake by playing ACDC music loud and they cant sleep. Or Dunking their heads in water when they cant catch their breath.We need terrorist to cooperate with soldiers or else! But that ok for terrorist chop off Danny Perals head right buddy? :rolleyes:

BTW Torturing terrorist is what lead to the capture of Saddam and Bin Laden.

You agree with the UN,,You agree with liberals who think torturing Al Queda prisoners in gitmo bay is wrong. I see nothing wrong with keeping terrorist awake by playing ACDC music loud and they cant sleep. Or Dunking their heads in water when they cant catch their breath.We need terrorist to cooperate with soldiers or else! But that ok for terrorist chop off Danny Perals head right buddy? :rolleyes:

BTW Torturing terrorist is what lead to the capture of Saddam and Bin Laden.

No, stevie, it wasn't right for the terrorosts to behead anyone.

but waterboarding is also wrong, and WE do not want to be compared to terrorists, WE think we are better than them.

those heavy torture DID NOT lead to Bin Ladin. . . In fact,the FALSE revelartions obtained during those tortures may have delayed finfing Bin Ladin, because it put the CIA on a FALSE pist.

Th extended program on CNN last Satuday or Sunday night went through the whole story of finding and killing of Bin Ladin, and it clearly showed that those torture only provided FALSE information, including the statement at the courrier (who eventually led to Bin Ladin and was also killed inthe raid on his house) was dead, years ago! so the CIA actually abandonned that link, until that ourrier was spotted again. . .alive!

In the mean rime, they were sent on a wild goose chase by the FALSE revelations obtained under torture!

We've been there more than a decade and the "mess" has yet to go away... Staying doesn't appear to work either.

The mess has yet to go away because we continually refuse to map out a meaningful plan and do what it takes to achieve our goals in the region.

I have been saying for years now that the USA ought to out of Afghanistan. We should have departed within 6 months of Mr. Bush's failure to support th attack on Tora Bora. We as a nation ought be in Iraq and Pakistan. Afghanistan is nothing.

The center of gravity of this new muslim war is Iran and that nation's two supporters, China and Russia. The key is Iran. Without an active Iran the muslim war effort dies.

Werbung:
Back