History is happening right now.

Today at the top of the hour news on the radio, there was a report that many self described Hillary supporters have called the McCain's campaign offering to help. I do not think the party is unified, and I don't think it will be by November.

Those so-called Hillary supporters that defected to the Republican side are idiots. Why (to make a silly point) would they do that knowing he is in Bush's warmonger camp? Are they brain donars that already donated? Anyway, who needs 'em. There will be a lot more voters in the main election than went to those primaries. hmphh :)
sign-smiley-508.gif

Werbung:
Those so-called Hillary supporters that defected to the Republican side are idiots. Why (to make a silly point) would they do that knowing he is in Bush's warmonger camp? Are they brain donars that already donated? Anyway, who needs 'em. There will be a lot more voters in the main election than went to those primaries. hmphh :)
sign-smiley-508.gif

I am just saying its happening. I have talked to a bunch that I know, they are mixed. Some are saying they will vote for McCain, some said they just are not voting, oen told me she will write it Hillary.

my point was, the party is not unified, and I dont think it will be before the convention.

I am just saying its happening. I have talked to a bunch that I know, they are mixed. Some are saying they will vote for McCain, some said they just are not voting, oen told me she will write it Hillary.

my point was, the party is not unified, and I dont think it will be before the convention.

Alas, I agree. What a mess.

Do you think there is even one person in Washington that 80 percent of the people could agree on? 20 percent on the far left not counting and 20 percent on the far right not counting. Just the avarage Joe. We should find him ( if he exists) and nominate him.

This reminds me of the old Gary Cooper movie "Meet John Doe". If any of you have not seen it, please do. People flocked to this "unknown" too.

Yes, that's the stock Repub answer. However, it's not the truth. The real truth is beginning with Nixon and his "southern strategy" the GOP began to appeal, in earnest, to one of the most disgusting segments of society.....racists.

That's completely absurd - eg Nixon was the creator of the modern era of "affirmative action" with the Philadelphia Plan. The historic party of the south began to morph into something completely different than it had been, with all kinds of leftist crazies bringing in their ideas, such as legal abortion and anti-white racial discrimination - then of course, many white southerners, not being masochists, left the party as well as did many others all over the country.

sign-smiley-508.gif

Things are not so black and white.

Many Hillary supporters are people who hold valued somewhat like Sen Clinton but also different at times. They liked her better than Sen. Obama. Perhaps they were moderates.

Sen. McCaine is not a carbon copy of P. Bush. He is much more moderate. He may be called a republican but he is half way between republican and democrat.

I would think that moderates who had supported Sen Clinton may very well like Sen McCaine who is more moderate than Sen Obama. Perhaps they liked her because she was more hawkish than Sen Obama. Well Sen. McCaine is more hawkish than Sen Obama too. Like it or not a lot of americans support the efforts to protect our country from terrorists.

And as the CIA has just issued a statement saying that AQ is virtually destroyed as a result of guess what, you can be sure that this will be good for Sec. McCaine.

Like it or not a lot of americans support the efforts to protect our country from terrorists.

The terrorists probably love seeing statements like above because we being in Iraq does not stop them from hitting us in the U.S. again. They can do this anytime they want to. We can't even keep illegal immigrants or drugs from coming into our Country. So, it doesn't matter who is more "hawkish" since our enemies are suicidal maniacs. It took two Presidents to get us in this mess (Daddy and Baby Bush) but it will not be that easy to get us out of it. Unfortunately, the only way to get them is to nuke some of the Middle East. That probably will not work either because they are all over the place. So back to WHO we put in office? Tell me, what can they do to stop terrorism? My statements are sincere . . . . tell me, what is the answer?

sign-smiley-508.gif

Senator Obama has done a great job with the way he's handled the Clinton situation. He has a great way of reading a situation and bringing it to a peaceful conclusion. That will come in handy as President.

Hillary's now ready to support him fully. She just needed a couple days to think and reflect back on the campaign a little. It's not east to slam on the brakes after going at it tooth & nail for 17 months.

Just like Hillary 99% of her supporters will end up gladly voting for Senator Obama over John McSame. There's just too much at stake and the country is too screwed up right now as things are not to.

Add to that all the hundreds of thousands if not millions of brand new voters that have been brought into the Democratic Party through this super long primary and I see things as looking very good.

Cannot wait to see Senator Obama and Grampy McSame on the same stage together. Have you noticed how McSame has already been trying to get as far away from the TV cameras and professional type debates as possible?:)

Scared of how he looks and sounds on camera under pressure... wants nothing but small Towne Hall meetings so he won't have to face harder detailed questioning by the pros. Hey I guess I should be glad he didn't harken back to one of his previous campaigns and just ask for a duel.:D

Maybe they could just give the two candidates the questions in advance and then have them answer from behind a screen like in the witness protection program.

Come on Grampy... that's not a TV on top of a typewriter. Get into the 21st century and show yourself.

Senator Obama has done a great job with the way he's handled the Clinton situation. He has a great way of reading a situation and bringing it to a peaceful conclusion. That will come in handy as President.

Hillary's now ready to support him fully. She just needed a couple days to think and reflect back on the campaign a little. It's not east to slam on the brakes after going at it tooth & nail for 17 months.

Just like Hillary 99% of her supporters will end up gladly voting for Senator Obama over John McSame. There's just too much at stake and the country is too screwed up right now as things are not to.

Add to that all the hundreds of thousands if not millions of brand new voters that have been brought into the Democratic Party through this super long primary and I see things as looking very good.

Cannot wait to see Senator Obama and Grampy McSame on the same stage together. Have you noticed how McSame has already been trying to get as far away from the TV cameras and professional type debates as possible?:)

Scared of how he looks and sounds on camera under pressure... wants nothing but small Towne Hall meetings so he won't have to face harder detailed questioning by the pros. Hey I guess I should be glad he didn't harken back to one of his previous campaigns and just ask for a duel.:D

Maybe they could just give the two candidates the questions in advance and then have them answer from behind a screen like in the witness protection program.

Come on Grampy... that's not a TV on top of a typewriter. Get into the 21st century and show yourself.

A lot more will not vote for Obama than you seem to think. But there is no way to prove it till November.

The terrorists probably love seeing statements like above because we being in Iraq does not stop them from hitting us in the U.S. again. They can do this anytime they want to. We can't even keep illegal immigrants or drugs from coming into our Country. So, it doesn't matter who is more "hawkish" since our enemies are suicidal maniacs. It took two Presidents to get us in this mess (Daddy and Baby Bush) but it will not be that easy to get us out of it. Unfortunately, the only way to get them is to nuke some of the Middle East. That probably will not work either because they are all over the place. So back to WHO we put in office? Tell me, what can they do to stop terrorism? My statements are sincere . . . . tell me, what is the answer?

AQ has been seriously damaged as a result of Afghanistan and Iraq. Before Iraq they were a growing movement. For a while in Iraq they were a growing movement. But we can now say they are not. We are safer!

Yes they are still a threat. They have continued to try to hurt us here on our own shores but they have been foiled. I suppose they will keep trying o hurt us here and I hope they will not be successful. The last thing we need is to do is to overestimate how many of them there are and how powerful they are which would lead to the conclusion that trying anything is futile or to underestimate them so that we have a false sense of security.

Who has the best estimate of the danger they post to us?

I will look for it on cable, but we lost flicks and picks so I cant pick out oldies anymore.

How does it end? is the guy a nut job or sinister?

"Meet John Doe" is played by Gary Cooper and Barbara Stanwyck is a newpaper reporter. She wanted to make a story of a homeless person bringing people together. He gave a lot of Obama type speeches and the public just loved him. There's more to it but want you to see it. Go rent it, it's worth watching how people react to him.

It would be most interesting to see McSquint and Obama before a crowd of 20,000+ people. If he has this problem, he couldn't do a State of the Union Address.

Werbung:
Things are not so black and white.

Many Hillary supporters are people who hold valued somewhat like Sen Clinton but also different at times. They liked her better than Sen. Obama. Perhaps they were moderates.

Sen. McCaine is not a carbon copy of P. Bush. He is much more moderate. He may be called a republican but he is half way between republican and democrat.

I would think that moderates who had supported Sen Clinton may very well like Sen McCaine who is more moderate than Sen Obama. Perhaps they liked her because she was more hawkish than Sen Obama. Well Sen. McCaine is more hawkish than Sen Obama too. Like it or not a lot of americans support the efforts to protect our country from terrorists.

And as the CIA has just issued a statement saying that AQ is virtually destroyed as a result of guess what, you can be sure that this will be good for Sec. McCaine.

I think Hillary is tougher on National security than McCain would be. If the race were between her and him, I would have voted for her.

there is no way on earth I could ever vote for Obama.

I personally think James Carval was right. If Hillary gave Obama one of her balls, they each would have two.

Back