Hillary C. has been grilled by the lib media lately!

Werbung:
I must have misses something, that was pretty much nothing big at all I heard. though by the end I had zoned out a bit...

It looks like she gets more tough questions than the president, or even Joe Biden....
However, you can see, how she struggles with her answers, as she doesn't believe in Obama's policy....

She doesn't even believe her own words...

Me thinks the radical liberal media is about to give hillary a "Lewinsky". Hopefully they will not stain her blue dress or the carpet!

Actually , just what does a '"Clinton " do to improve a Nation and a World they have spent a lifetime destroying? Do the ghost of Hubble , Foster ( vince ) , Flowers , Rose law firm , Travelgate, Arkansas State Police members, White House Staff , plus many , many other victims surface during the night. I notice Hillary has huge bags under her eyes, could they be holding the missing Whitewater documents" ? Does Monica now travel to HAITI?
Does Obama go too? lol,lol

Thanks for reminding us of the deep and undying hatred you ilk once held for Hillary and Bill, and your relentless (but futile) pursuit of them, year and after, trying to dive them from office. It puts your present hatred of Obama in context. Clinton remains a better President than both Bush One and Bush Two, in spite of all your efforts.

Me thinks the radical liberal media is about to give hillary a "Lewinsky". Hopefully they will not stain her blue dress or the carpet!

Actually , just what does a '"Clinton " do to improve a Nation and a World they have spent a lifetime destroying? Do the ghost of Hubble , Foster ( vince ) , Flowers , Rose law firm , Travelgate, Arkansas State Police members, White House Staff , plus many , many other victims surface during the night. I notice Hillary has huge bags under her eyes, could they be holding the missing Whitewater documents" ? Does Monica now travel to HAITI?
Does Obama go too? lol,lol
853.gif
"The facts clearly show that the investigation of Clinton, which has dragged on for over four years and has now culminated in the sordid Monica Lewinsky allegations, was from the very beginning politically motivated. They also show that Kenneth Starr's title of "independent" counsel is ludicrous. Starr, a Bush administration official and determined enemy of Clinton's, came into his office with the intent of undermining the Clinton presidency. Starr's political motivations have been widely commented upon. But completely overlooked has been his role in covering up the Bush administration's dirty tricks -- the very dirty tricks that gave rise to the endless investigation over which he now presides."

244.gif

Werbung:
Thanks for reminding us of the deep and undying hatred you ilk once held for Hillary and Bill, and your relentless (but futile) pursuit of them, year and after, trying to dive them from office. It puts your present hatred of Obama in context. Clinton remains a better President than both Bush One and Bush Two, in spite of all your efforts.
It isn't as if no one expected it.

Ya' gotta figure, it's been....since Bill Clinton left Office....that "conservatives" have had any sex.

24trenholm.gif

Back