Hi

grogger

Hello,
I'm new at all this but philosophize (esp ethics & politics) a lot. I'm basically considered republican/conservative since, in my opinion, most (well, pretty much all) of the problems today belong with individuals and their attitudes, and democrats/liberals in general think to blame other people for their own problems...Each person can only think from their own mind, and political problems start when a person evades personal responsibility as a habit, and votes someone else in to make up for their issues.
This is ONLY my opinion, and a general observation, of course. There are exceptions and some of my best and most respected friends are both conservatives or liberals- just for the libs I'm trying to understand why without losing their friendship :)
...I gladly grin and nod because I value their friendship more than something is only their opinion.

I'm sure I'm not exact at my writing, but am working at making it precise & unambiguous (as I'm sure most of us are trying to do). Thanks for reading
Sincerely,
Grog

Werbung:
Hello,
I'm new at all this but philosophize (esp ethics & politics) a lot. I'm basically considered republican/conservative since, in my opinion, most (well, pretty much all) of the problems today belong with individuals and their attitudes, and democrats/liberals in general think to blame other people for their own problems...Each person can only think from their own mind, and political problems start when a person evades personal responsibility as a habit, and votes someone else in to make up for their issues.
This is ONLY my opinion, and a general observation, of course. There are exceptions and some of my best and most respected friends are both conservatives or liberals- just for the libs I'm trying to understand why without losing their friendship :)
...I gladly grin and nod because I value their friendship more than something is only their opinion.

I'm sure I'm not exact at my writing, but am working at making it precise & unambiguous (as I'm sure most of us are trying to do). Thanks for reading
Sincerely,
Grog
Welcome aboard Grog ....

Werbung:
Back