Hezbollah

What do you expect from two righteous groups (Bush admin and umm...terrorists)? Both parties refuse to budge, so you get pointless war.

Werbung:
Point taken on the word 'terrorists' so I'll just say that I don't think Hezballah deserves to be dealt with, but then I am pretty much feeling the same way about the Israelis these days as well.

As I have said before, my wish is that everyone withdraw but the people living there and let them battle it out until there is a definitive winner.

vicki2 said:
Point taken on the word 'terrorists' so I'll just say that I don't think Hezballah deserves to be dealt with, but then I am pretty much feeling the same way about the Israelis these days as well.

As I have said before, my wish is that everyone withdraw but the people living there and let them battle it out until there is a definitive winner.

Even if and when there is a definitive winner, one group gets pissed about their results and gets right back into fighting for what they think is rightfully theirs.

Werbung:
I doubt there will ever really be a definitive winner in conflicts like this, it seems to me like a loose lose situation.

Back