Hezboahla attacks with Chemical Weapons kills 500 in isreal.

Werbung:
I would bomb targets and I would arm groups. I would do the best we could to screen who we armed, but I would arm them.

you know for a fact a gas attack killed 500 Jews in Israel the republicans would be wanting to nuke people. Now its to much to even arm someone let alone lift a finger.

But Muslims don't count, let them all die.

In a battle between a brutal dictator, such as Assad, and rebel groups backed by AlQaeda, who would you support?

In a battle between a brutal dictator, such as Assad, and rebel groups backed by AlQaeda, who would you support?

Why "the people" of course same as he did in egypt.
He doesnt get that there is no such thing in those cultures. Just mobs to be manipulated by one tyrant or other.

already said the rebels...while working to support those who don't work with extremist...out lack of support of the rebels early is how radicals have built up a bigger base.

if not lets just come out and say it, the US supports dictatorship and does not care if you gas your own people..if they are Muslim.

Most on here, just simply don't care...But it does not matter who we support...the right on this site seems to basicly just support dictators.

As it happens in these "arab spring" experiments its just swapping one dictator for another. Not even a muslim thing, same thing happened in Russia China etc.

already said the rebels...while working to support those who don't work with extremist.
You do realize that both sides are "extremist", right?

if not lets just come out and say it, the US supports dictatorship

Not the U.S. POS ... the communist Obama regime! Remember the unConstitutional transfer of weapons and money to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Obama's love for Chavez, Mao and others? Of course you do ....

Most on here, just simply don't care...But it does not matter who we support...the right on this site seems to basicly just support dictators.
Wrong again POS ...

I will venture to say that no conservative on this site supports the mass killing of innocent people. Those type of ideologies are usually reserved for the communist left, i.e. abortions, the Holocaust, etc.

It's not that no one cares what is happening in Syria. America has no reason to intervene, especially with strong opposition from Russia, Iran and China who holds most of our debt. This is a no win situation for the US.

I notice no one actuly said they care...

But I guess we should invade Iraq for having them when they don't
But Sit and watch if someone else actuly uses them...Because a Liberal is in office.
Its been referred to as tragic, would seem to indicate as much as it casts whats happening in a negative light as opposed to caring which denotes nothing but feigned interest.

I notice no one actuly said they care...

But I guess we should invade Iraq for having them when they don't
But Sit and watch if someone else actuly uses them...Because a Liberal is in office.
I have said .... as others have too ..

Take your meds .... recess is almost over and you need to go back to your cell ..... we have new crayons .... ;)

Werbung:
I would bomb targets and I would arm groups. I would do the best we could to screen who we armed, but I would arm them.

you know for a fact a gas attack killed 500 Jews in Israel the republicans would be wanting to nuke people. Now its to much to even arm someone let alone lift a finger.

But Muslims don't count, let them all die.

Were you so adamantly calling for action in Iraq when Saddam gassed the Kurds?

Back