Hey Joe?

Gipper

To My Favorite Commie, (screen name Stalin, but I lovingly refer to as a murdering scumbag commie)

I need your help. We have a poster here called Apathy (I refer to him/her/it as Pathetic because it is most applicable).

And, this poster does not know what communism is. I thought you could TRY to educate this poor uninformed little poster. You know, go to the source for the answer. And who better than the most elitist intolerant cold blooded murderer than good old Joey (pock marked Mommies boy) Stalin.

You might start with explaining who Marx and Engles were. My guess is our poor little ignorant poster has no clue. And make sure to go real slow cause he/she/it is you know....

And that reminds me of a great rock song...by the great conservative Jimi Hendrix...

Did he write this song about you? You killed your old lady too, right???

...along with tens of millions of babies, little children, women, old folks, etc.

Werbung:
Maybe if you actually read my post in between trolling you would know it was asking for your definition everyone's definition is slightly different. Of course you have been avoiding this question. (I assume because it is too hard for you.) Does communism = statism?

Yeah the great conservative Jimi loved the the "conservatives" illegal war on drugs.

Oh yeah one more thing. Next time I ask you to define your terms dont be an ass.

I thought as much coward. You always try your hardest to avoid speaking about anything substantial.

what you see here is Gipper has no idea, so figured maybe get stalin to do his work for him. Gipper know about this much on Marx and Engles is, Marx is evil ( then will talk about things Stalin Did...becuse its the same thing...ignoring Stalin ignored Marx....and Engles is...that other guy, ummm yea.

But what do you expect when you think of yourself as a Libertarian, and he gets, Communist from it....

Werbung:
Back