Here's talk/news Jesse Kelly's reason GOPers should impeach Biden if they win the House. Do you agree with the former combat Marine's rationale?

DonKiRo

News commentator, Jesse Kelly, gave a reason the GOP should impeach Biden if they win the House. Do you agree with this former combat Marine's rationale?

Werbung:
He said a few minutes ago (9:01pm Tues 11/8/22) that we all KNOW the Dems will impeach every future GOP POTUS from now until forever.

So, we should dilute the perception of what impeachment means to voters by impeaching Biden whether there are any legitimate grounds for impeachment or not.

Then, when the Dems are impeaching all the future GOP Presidents, maybe people will say, "Impeachment? OH NOES!!! NOT THAT!!!"

🥳

I frankly felt trumps impeachment were due to democrat butt hurt over the clinton loss and his policys that helped america be stronger and more energy independent.. Also hes not a real likeable guy and should stfu more.. They were revenge motivated to severe butt hurt hell they were even crying .
I warned that this could become common to the point only looser would run like biden because honest and moral and ethical american dont want the bull shat .
Biden will be impeached if republican take the house .I think most of it will be petty as it was with trump but joe lack of action on the border and his deals with hunter might fry his goose .

I frankly felt trumps impeachment were due to democrat butt hurt over the clinton loss and his policys that helped america be stronger and more energy independent.. Also hes not a real likeable guy and should stfu more.. They were revenge motivated to severe butt hurt hell they were even crying .
I warned that this could become common to the point only looser would run like biden because honest and moral and ethical american dont want the bull shat .
Biden will be impeached if republican take the house .I think most of it will be petty as it was with trump but joe lack of action on the border and his deals with hunter might fry his goose .
I just watched a special Election Edition of the Liz Wheeler Show on The First Network (On PLUTO TV) and I can't wait to post it here as soon as it is uploaded to YouTube.

😎

He said a few minutes ago (9:01pm Tues 11/8/22) that we all KNOW the Dems will impeach every future GOP POTUS from now until forever.

So, we should dilute the perception of what impeachment means to voters by impeaching Biden whether there are any legitimate grounds for impeachment or not.

Then, when the Dems are impeaching all the future GOP Presidents, maybe people will say, "Impeachment? OH NOES!!! NOT THAT!!!"

🥳
This is the revenge politics of Trump. Impeachment guilt has to accompany a charge and a guilty verdict.
I ask again, what indictable offence has Biden and Fauci committed?
Hate and revenge are not offences.

This is the revenge politics of Trump. Impeachment guilt has to accompany a charge and a guilty verdict.
I ask again, what indictable offence has Biden and Fauci committed?
Hate and revenge are not offences.
Biden is expected to be impeached possibly over the sale of our emergency oil and for his dealing with hunter and not taking actin on the boarder most wont stick except his dealing with his son Im not saying hes guilty but others think he is

maybe he "knows" that, but I sure don't. lol.

who is this "we" he says? the voices in his head?

"Then, when the Dems are impeaching all the future GOP Presidents,"

hey nostradamus, i wish you had posted the future winning lottery ticket number for the powerball BEFORE the drawing :)

Biden is expected to be impeached possibly over the sale of our emergency oil and for his dealing with hunter and not taking actin on the boarder most wont stick except his dealing with his son Im not saying hes guilty but others think he is

We need to make impeachment a less attractive tool for Leftists.

It is like taking some of the powder from the bullets in their magazine so they will be less likely to hurt our future candidates.

Werbung:
We need to make impeachment a less attractive tool for Leftists.

It is like taking some of the powder from the bullets in their magazine so they will be less likely to hurt our future candidates.

do you have the winning numbers of future lotteries at least?

you claim to know the future, at least you could be useful by helping the rest of us instead of just making stupid posts!

Back