here comes the pain Joe

the annoying thing

Joe and the democrats and his crack head son are about to be probed and it will be a big probe

Werbung:
given your obsession with enemas, I thought it was a good one!
What's wrong you having a bad day with new posters so sad to bad. I think you need to get accustomed to it sapped racer
And no I have no obsession with enemas its just from your posts and the lies you tell and your complete lack of aa sense of humor or personality I just knew one would help you . Granted it would take a wand as big around as a tea cup and a 2 gallon or more capacity but I'm sure it would help you out with some of those issues if you took 2 or 3 a day for a month . I mean I could be wrong as your the most enormous case of full of it I have ever seen and I have seen a lot over the years.

What's wrong you having a bad day with new posters so sad to bad. I think you need to get accustomed to it sapped racer
And no I have no obsession with enemas its just from your posts and the lies you tell and your complete lack of aa sense of humor or personality I just knew one would help you . Granted it would take a wand as big around as a tea cup and a 2 gallon or more capacity but I'm sure it would help you out with some of those issues if you took 2 or 3 a day for a month . I mean I could be wrong as your the most enormous case of full of it I have ever seen and I have seen a lot over the years.

i love it here. I never have bad days. lol

i've lost count of how many times you've posted about enemas, mostly because i have no interest in counting them. unlike you, i'm not obsessed with gays, trans, enemas, hunter, etc.

Werbung:
Back