Help please!

Mr. Carpenter

Does anyone know how to post an Excel spreadsheet in the Forum?

I've been doing an economic analysis of the US Government that spans them time from immediately before the Great Depression (1929) all the way through last year, and I wanted to share it, as it very clearly shows what has happened to our economy over the past 80 years.

Werbung:
When you are writing the post, go to the "Manage Attachments" button. You will find it in the "Additional Options" box below the "Submit Reply" and "Preview Post" buttons.

An Excel sheet potentially is a very dangerous file, it can contain macros that can download harmful code. That said, we already allow Winword files that are dangerous, too, so I have added the option for Excel files.

I appeal to all forum members: use anti virus programs and keep them up to date, that's the least you can do for your own safety.

Werbung:
An Excel sheet potentially is a very dangerous file, it can contain macros that can download harmful code. That said, we already allow Winword files that are dangerous, too, so I have added the option for Excel files.

I appeal to all forum members: use anti virus programs and keep them up to date, that's the least you can do for your own safety.

Thanks Walter. My purpose in wanting to post this is simply so that everyone can see what the actual numbers have been in order to help avoid some of the contention about who spent what when. I intend to keep on updating it with specific governmental expendatures over time, so if anyone wants to know how much is being spent on anything in particular, feel free to ask.

Back