Hello to all!

gininMI

I thought I would introduce myself and say Hi to everyone.

I've lived in Michigan all my life and just recently moved to the northern area due to taxes being lower. I retired last year from a large retail chain. I live with my old dog and my old husband but they are both young at heart;):D I have always considered myself an Independent as far as politics is concerned but lean in the right direction:D I do some volunteer work at our local hospital a few hours a week. It has turned out to be very rewarding since I have met so many great people by doing so. I don't have any hobbies other than taking care of my flower garden when weather permits and taking care of my husband. He has a few health issues. I have enjoyed reading some threads on this site and decided it's a good place to park:D I hope to contribute in a meaningful and thoughtful way in the future.

gin

Werbung:

I've lived in Michigan all my life and just recently moved to the northern area due to taxes being lower. I retired last year from a large retail chain. I live with my old dog and my old husband but they are both young at heart;):D I have always considered myself an Independent as far as politics is concerned but lean in the right direction:D I do some volunteer work at our local hospital a few hours a week. It has turned out to be very rewarding since I have met so many great people by doing so. I don't have any hobbies other than taking care of my flower garden when weather permits and taking care of my husband. He has a few health issues. I have enjoyed reading some threads on this site and decided it's a good place to park:D I hope to contribute in a meaningful and thoughtful way in the future.

gin

Welcome.

Contribute... to the general mayhem?

ONCE UPON A TIME... I thought that some of these folks here could be reasoned with and educated.

I was wrong.

Following this forum seems more to contribute to health-destroying stress in one's life than anything else.

That doesn't sound TOO cynical, does it?

Oh, well... for what it's worth: welcome.

P.S.(I was kidding a little bit about being wrong: I never actually have been, but it sounded fun to say so--I did find a few who were capable of learning)

Contribute... to the general mayhem?

ONCE UPON A TIME... I thought that some of these folks here could be reasoned with and educated.

I was wrong.

Following this forum seems more to contribute to health-destroying stress in one's life than anything else.

That doesn't sound TOO cynical, does it?

Oh, well... for what it's worth: welcome.

P.S.(I was kidding a little bit about being wrong: I never actually have been, but it sounded fun to say so--I did find a few who were capable of learning)

I've seen a lot worse;)
thanks

Actually, I was tongue-in-cheek that entire post--couldn't help myself!

Yes, I have seen more vitriolic forums, as well, but those folks SERIOUSLY needed to start taking themselves less seriously.

On here, though, most folks DO have the opinion that their party is The Good, and the other guy's party is The Bad. In point of fact, they're all Ugly. That's what's meant by my avatar--they're all the same. They're just the people in charge, who probably all know full well that keeping The Little People in the dark is to their collective economic advantage. That's why most of them started off as lawyers...

Actually, I was tongue-in-cheek that entire post--couldn't help myself!

Yes, I have seen more vitriolic forums, as well, but those folks SERIOUSLY needed to start taking themselves less seriously.

On here, though, most folks DO have the opinion that their party is The Good, and the other guy's party is The Bad. In point of fact, they're all Ugly. That's what's meant by my avatar--they're all the same. They're just the people in charge, who probably all know full well that keeping The Little People in the dark is to their collective economic advantage. That's why most of them started off as lawyers...

Ha ha! I knew you were tongue-in-cheek..lol:D You are okay in my book Pidgey! I agree about opinions on all sides. It's what makes the world go
'round. A good spirited debate is great though. Heck, my husband thinks he's right all the time and I have to prove him wrong most of time...lol. Oh no, I think he's leaning over my shoulder now...nope, it's just the wind:D:eek::p

gin

Welcome..and I mean that..

welcome, im a moderate liberal...more on the liberal side but I don't I tend to sway right a few times...to some on here I am a huge commie...but don't worry so are you lol

I am a member of the Independence Party of MN, though vote for Dems often for president ( not always though)

I hate you already.:p (just kidding)

Welcome, and Thank God we have a new troll, I was getting tired of Rick.:D

Werbung:
Back