HELLO! To all...

YehYah

Hi, I'm YEHYAH from Texas, how y'all doin'? I'm lookin' to be part of the herd.
I'm an old (66) retired feller with a hankerin' to chew the fat with y'all. Thanks for having me.

Werbung:
Hi, I'm YEHYAH from Texas, how y'all doin'? I'm lookin' to be part of the herd.
I'm an old (66) retired feller with a hankerin' to chew the fat with y'all. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to HOP, young fellow.

I can say that, because I'm older than you.:)

Welcome to HOP, young fellow.

I can say that, because I'm older than you.:)

Thanks, I wuz hopin' they wuz somebody older'n me on
here. I,m looking forward to reading a lot of your posts and getting a lot of insight from them.

THANKS AGAIN!

An old feller told me one time that they wuz three kinds of people in this here world.

Them that can count, and them that cain't.

Welcome :) glad you joined us

Thanks, I've read some of your posts and you make some good points. Going to read a lot more because you seem to be a relatively conservative person.

Thanks again for giving me a welcome.

An old feller told me once, he said youngin it's OK to be one of them thar LIBERALS iffin you don't know any better.

Thanks, I've read some of your posts and you make some good points. Going to read a lot more because you seem to be a relatively conservative person.

Thanks again for giving me a welcome.

An old feller told me once, he said youngin it's OK to be one of them thar LIBERALS iffin you don't know any better.

Yeah I am conservative "I think" but many conservatives would not fully agree. I hope we get along no matter what your political beliefs are, I like nice people :)

Welcome YehYah.

And, I think you can tell my political persuasion.

I was born this way primarily because I have a functioning very large....brain!:)

Welcome YehYah.

And, I think you can tell my political persuasion.

I was born this way primarily because I have a functioning very large....brain!:)

Hi GIPPER! Real glad ta hear bout yer brain and all but if that's yer picture below yer name, I figger you might be yankin our ankles bout the size and specially bout the functional part.

MUCH THANKS for the nice welcoming.

PS How do you put your picture below your name?

Hi GIPPER! Real glad ta hear bout yer brain and all but if that's yer picture below yer name, I figger you might be yankin our ankles bout the size and specially bout the functional part.

MUCH THANKS for the nice welcoming.

PS How do you put your picture below your name?

Go to User CP, and click on "edit avatar." You can choose a ready made one, or upload one from your computer. An avatar has to be pretty small, so if it doesn't take, just resize it and try again.

Werbung:
Hi! Welcome to HOP. Experience is always welcome here! I was going to say old farts but that would have been just plain rude!!

I really must learn to control my tourette's...........:)

Hi Scotty! Old fart is one of the nicer things I've been called.

Thanks a lot, I feel welcome now. Watch that tics disorder, I heard poly tics is the worst kind.

Back