Hello Old Friends!

GenSeneca

I miss hanging out with many of you... Even some of the Colleftivists had their moments. I hope everyone is doing well... it's nice to see the forum is still around and survived whatever that virus thing was from some time ago. I guess someone found Walter and got everything straightened out.

I read through a couple of the newer posts... Happy to remain inactive. You already know my position anyway, government needs to have it's role strictly limited to protecting the individual rights of it's citizens and barred from violating the rights it exists to protect. Such limits are the only way a country, or a people, can truly have freedom and liberty.

So anyway... Wanted to drop by, say hello, and wish everyone bona fortuna.

Werbung:
Gen we need you back here.

Pandy and I have been fighting the good against DF liberalism, but we need your help.

Welcome back Gen, glad to see you. Yes this site was attacked by viruses or some such thing, and lost quite a few members apparently. It's back, and on track to be better than ever.

After I made this post Walter sent me an Email letting me know that both he and the website had fallen ill. Walter, if you read this, I'm very glad to hear you're alive and well and that both you, and the website, are back in action.

I'll check in more often and see what everyone is up to... Might even make a post or two, who knows...

PLC, Scotty, Gipper, Panda, it's great to hear from all of you! Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I miss hanging out with many of you... Even some of the Colleftivists had their moments. I hope everyone is doing well... it's nice to see the forum is still around and survived whatever that virus thing was from some time ago. I guess someone found Walter and got everything straightened out.

I read through a couple of the newer posts... Happy to remain inactive. You already know my position anyway, government needs to have it's role strictly limited to protecting the individual rights of it's citizens and barred from violating the rights it exists to protect. Such limits are the only way a country, or a people, can truly have freedom and liberty.

So anyway... Wanted to drop by, say hello, and wish everyone bona fortuna.

Hey GenSen! I'm back, too. At least for a minute.... I'd been getting that pesky warning from my AV also, so I've popped in to check here and there, and today is the first time I wasn't warned off. So...

So glad to see you active, my friend. And now, I'm off to sharpen my swords to sally forth into battle of wits. Please! No unarmed need apply!

Hey GenSen! I'm back, too. At least for a minute.... I'd been getting that pesky warning from my AV also, so I've popped in to check here and there, and today is the first time I wasn't warned off. So...

So glad to see you active, my friend. And now, I'm off to sharpen my swords to sally forth into battle of wits. Please! No unarmed need apply!

Hey its wonderful to see you back posting too. Its been really lonely around here with 5 or 67 active posters, now it seems to be back to normal.

welcome back,

ps there is a community wet stone out back for sharpening. But I can't find my sword... :)

Werbung:

Sounds a little like bringing a knife to a gun fight... but you may choose your weapon my friend.;)

Back