Hello, Hi, Hey, and Howdy.

I am kinda newcomer on this site, but I do hope that each post I submit is very informative, and contains good information that will benefit us all. However in reality I am a born debater, and I am one of the best at my claim. I try to provide my research information in each post I submit, and I dislike debating racist & discriminating issues. I believe in respecting other individuals opinions and what they feel like expressing. I disagree with many people who like to religion and faith bash. In closing so some of you won't freak out I am a member of the Muslim religion, and I dislike that fact that most Americans feel that all Muslims are killers or crazy...that's not true. So that's my open introduction.

Werbung:
Hey, grassroot!

Welcome!

And yes, I do believe that your posts are informative as well as beneficial to people who read them!

Why do you dislike debating racist & discriminating issues?

I Hope That You Can Understand My Points

Hey, grassroot!

Welcome!

And yes, I do believe that your posts are informative as well as beneficial to people who read them!

Why do you dislike debating racist & discriminating issues?

Dear Admin. I am out on the frontlines daily fighting against Jim Crow's law
that's currently being carried out by Jim's third generation. Please understand that I have carried hate and bitterness for almost 40 years, due to the fact that I losted 12 family members in a house fire that was set by the KKK in North Carolina, and the cause of the attack was racist.

Discrimination!! Well my problem started back in the Old School days (The Black Panther Days). After becoming a Panther member I really realized just
how serious Whites was against the process that any Black Brother or Sister was trying to make, and that's where our TEN POINT program originally came from. Believe it or not Racism is alive and well today, and since Affirmative Action was voted down that bought about my present discussion about me
disliking to debate racism and discrimination.

However in the real world I am a Black Revolutionist/Nationalist, and my political belief is GrassRoots. Also here on the internet is alots of racist and discriminating hate, and I am glad that here on HOP there is civil debates.

In closing I might make short comments or express my opinions concerning racism or discrimination, but I dis-approve of religion and faith bashing, and I do have a attitude problem with people who love to throw stones at others. My biggest issue is how can we attend other country businesses and affairs, and we can't handle our own problems here in America?

Thanks For The Warm Welcome

GrassRootPolitician, I applaud you. We need more people in this country like you who will tell the truth and work to fix our defective country.

We are distracted from the real issues, the ones that are "hidden" and unspoken.

War, safety, and gay people trying to ruin marriage are not the most important issues we have.
(and frankly, "gay-bashing" agendas are realistically fruitless and distract us from real issues)

We need equality of all people, because color should not matter.
Red cars are just as good as green cars, why can't people be more realistic when considering their human brothers and sisters? I just don't know.

I also agree with you on the bashing of people's faiths, we have freedom of religion here and that should include freedom from criticism of those who have, and don't have it.

Thank you and welcome, GrassRootPolitician!

GrassRootPolitician, I applaud you. We need more people in this country like you who will tell the truth and work to fix our defective country.

We are distracted from the real issues, the ones that are "hidden" and unspoken.

War, safety, and gay people trying to ruin marriage are not the most important issues we have.
(and frankly, "gay-bashing" agendas are realistically fruitless and distract us from real issues)

We need equality of all people, because color should not matter.
Red cars are just as good as green cars, why can't people be more realistic when considering their human brothers and sisters? I just don't know.

I also agree with you on the bashing of people's faiths, we have freedom of religion here and that should include freedom from criticism of those who have, and don't have it.

Thank you and welcome, GrassRootPolitician!

Thanks MarkVI for that reply. I am out in the public b***ting and raising hell 10 hours a day not to make anyone to see things my way, but to show them what's instored for US Americans, and to fight for truth and justice the real American way. It okay for either political party member to dis-agree with others, and we AMERICANS must accept the fact that there's the right way, the wrong way. However as American citizens we have the choice to do it anyway that we feel, but in this case (Iraq) we see what the real deal is, and how our own government is pumping BS into the American system.

Sure I support our troops, and I hope that they will come home soon. I also know that the American people do have things that needs to be straighten out right here in our front yard, and we need to attend to our problems before we play Universal Cop in other countries. Thanks again, and I am looking forward to adding my two cents whenever possible.:)

HEAR YE!! HEAR YE!!!! Same Person Different Name

Howdy Again. GrassRootPolitician in a new pin stripe suit. I seem to have losted my password to re-sign back on. So here I am the same person,but different name, and my game is the same.

Werbung:
Back